Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

I got that error code at first, too. I deleted the app and I've been getting Error Code 3 now.
    Gree still hasn't responded to my request, and it's been 48 hours, and the game has been unplayable for about a week now. :c

Thinking of just getting rid of the game period.

Angry Error code 3

You think you guys are annoyed. My 8 year old has been watching his older brothers (and yes his father) play for almost two weeks now without being able to get into the game.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I'VE REBOOTED, DELETED THE APP, SENT TICKETS, POSTED ON THEIR FB, EVERYTHING. I HAVE RECECEIVED NO HELP FORM THIS LAME GROUP. THIS IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING...AND MY 8 YEAR OLD IS BEING BEYOND PATIENT THANKS TO THE INEPTITIUDE OF THIS COMPANY.

Maybe your kid is using ios7? Check the wise one's post about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Papamoose43 View Post
    I HAVE RECECEIVED NO HELP FORM THIS LAME GROUP.
    I see how your issues with the game are frustrating, but I think you're old enough to realise this is a community, not a helpdesk. We are not obliged to help you, especially with things we obviously CAN'T even help you with. Take a breath, sit down, let your kid play on your device while you figure out what would be the best way to reach them. I'd suggest sending a PM to The Wise One. One with a little less rage, might get you a lot further.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Since the appearance of Deva, 10 hours ago, everytime I attempt to play K&D, I get a please re-load message, after countless reloads, resetting of the iPhone and uninstall/reinstall I have still been unable to gain access to the game I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced this.

I'm getting an issue only when I'm on my phone network. I can't get into guild chat. Can only get into it while I'm on wifi. Is this a known issue?

I'm still having difficulties with contributing to guild as each time I try I get a please reload, I have contacted Gree they sent me an email saying the issue had been solved however I'm still running into it, bit hard to run a guild when the guild master can't even contribute.
    IGN: Bayglez
    Level: 22 previously 7x before being reset
    Friend Code: XBB-WXN-PGY
    Feel free to send me a friend request, a PM first would be appreciated.

I had this error message for 3 weeks straight and couldn't play again until there was an update for the game, I'm not sure if it will be the same for others but I still haven't got any compensation for that loss, I missed getting Jian+

Dude, I believe that error is beecause you might have updated your phone to IOS 7 (hence the 77777 error). The game is not compatible with IOS 7 yet. You need to restore back to IOS 6.1.3.

Quote Originally Posted by jmano View Post
    Getting error code 777777 'No network connection'

Unplayable for over 24hours.
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

Also pump for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Papamoose43 View Post
    You think you guys are annoyed. My 8 year old has been watching his older brothers (and yes his father) play for almost two weeks now without being able to get into the game.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I'VE REBOOTED, DELETED THE APP, SENT TICKETS, POSTED ON THEIR FB, EVERYTHING. I HAVE RECECEIVED NO HELP FORM THIS LAME GROUP. THIS IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING...AND MY 8 YEAR OLD IS BEING BEYOND PATIENT THANKS TO THE INEPTITIUDE OF THIS COMPANY.
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

This is happening to me now but worse Everyone in my guild said I lost my account. This is getting very annoying as I am about to miss the first dragon...
    War of Nations:

World 12:

Praetorian Guard Officer
    PG_MapLes

Bump. This bug has existed for far too long with no fix.

Hmmm I wonder if this is what happened to neverbackdown and zxczxczxc on my friends list they disappeared into thin air.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

Have the same errors. Can do anything ...Help me guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MadPhoneBashing View Post
    Hmmm I wonder if this is what happened to neverbackdown and zxczxczxc on my friends list they disappeared into thin air.
    Y same here I pmd him but he didn't logged yet. Prob. Some problems with his account orso
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129