FACTION FORUM posting broken with new release

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FACTION FORUM posting broken with new release

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs down FACTION FORUM posting broken with new release

hope this gets fixed before the next one.

after 1 attempt to post, successful, to aborted, trying to go back in does not work.

attempting to go back in to post again, touching in the "box" does not work.

GREE SUPPORT, are you aware of this? and working on it?

submitted a ticket, but being that the auto reply wont come for at least 7 more days, i thought i'd give a heads up (if it hasn't, or even if it has, been given... i didn't notice it posted before)

Yeah, we've received the reports and we are looking into what went wrong there.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also, any idea why faction forum posts are being cleared out seemingly every week now? I know a few factions are complaining about this, is this a new feature? And any word on adding a refresh button on the forum? Or even better, auto refresh like what we have on the battle page? Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Attack and defense levels really screwed up today along with forum postings

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yeah, we've received the reports and we are looking into what went wrong there.
    Along with the problem posting on the forum nearly everyone in our faction is seeing large fluctuations in the reported attack and defense levels, some up, some down considerably. What is going on? How are we supposed to know what our strength is?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ok, June 13 ticket in.

today, AUTOMATED RESPONSE. if "you" didn't change anything, how can it be fixed?

Having autoreply kick in on this issue is proving that GREE just doesn't give a hang.

CJ (on Gree's behalf), when you post things like this, then there are no fixes, you ignore requests for status updates, on something that effects game play, well... i think you have reduced your company's credibility to ZERO. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND your players, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND communication failures as you continue to fail, YOU HAVE NOT improved communication, YOU ARE NOT transparent. YOU DO NOT understand QA! YOU DO NOT get it!

the first step to repairing things... TURN OFF AUTO RESPONSE. Have someone read the ticket first. maybe you have a form letter, but HAVE A PERSON READ THE TICKET FIRST.

if it is something that could possibly be a user error, hit send form letter. but when it is obviously a bug, live up to the words you posted!

SO NOW, you have a week to plan. you originally had 2. when will a fix be available? how are you going to compensate those factions which will be damaged if this is not fixed prior to the WD event?

We understand how much our players care about the game, and we understand that we have not communicated this (or changes made) as often or as in-depth as our players would like. I and the members of the Modern War team hope that this post will be the start of better communication and greater transparency on decisions and issue resolution between ourselves and our players. We cannot always make requested changes, and the changes that we can make may take time, but we deeply care about your experience playing the game. Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.
    Last edited by FromAfar; 06-21-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same issue as above, every few days or so the faction wall gets cleared. All officers have stressed that they havent deleted anything..... Strange.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir josh View Post
    Along with the problem posting on the forum nearly everyone in our faction is seeing large fluctuations in the reported attack and defense levels, some up, some down considerably. What is going on? How are we supposed to know what our strength is?
    This,my stats fluctuate about 90k up and down ,people who I knew I could beat before are beating me so what happened,every update makes things worse,how the xxxx do you people still have jobs?

Post Count
    New to posting on the forum but been reading posts for ages, how do you start a thread/get permision to?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by duk View Post
    New to posting on the forum but been reading posts for ages, how do you start a thread/get permision to?
    Don't post on some ones page unless u have some thing to say that pertains to the original question.

U need more postings to have the ability. Thanks for the off topic response!
    SEVERED TIES
    Invite code 433-155-606
    OPEN POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW
    (18 players all above level 85)
    Must add GROUPME app for communications)
    Health Regen -14%
    Infantry attack
    Infantry defense +20%
    Ground
    Sea defence
    Building defense

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jjm521 View Post
    Also, any idea why faction forum posts are being cleared out seemingly every week now? I know a few factions are complaining about this, is this a new feature? And any word on adding a refresh button on the forum? Or even better, auto refresh like what we have on the battle page? Thanks
    The forum posts vanishing is actually something the engineering team has on our list to investigate this coming week. It's not a new feature, just a garden variety bug. Probably a side effect from some other recent deployment, we've been doing quite a lot under the hood lately to close exploits.

Great news

More stuff being fixed, so exciting but what might go wrong in the meantime. Hopefully nothing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    still not fixed, and still no response.

On your base raiding your precious buildings
    Post Count
    Yep both of the problems still not fixed:

1) In-game posting, whether it's on a rival/ally wall, the faction forum, money donation, or submitting a ticket, is buggy and the keyboard hides as soon as you try to use it.

2) The faction forum gets deleted every few days. I really believe this must be related to the donations log, because the update that added that feature brought this bug.
    Be INTENSE
    Be the BEST
    Be CHAIRMAN MEOW:

Join Drughs: 347004414