500-1 equals 295

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 500-1 equals 295

Articulate Author
    Post Count

500-1 equals 295

I was at 500 allies deleted one to get to 499 see if some better targets will come up. Dropping 1 ally my ally count went from 500 to 295. Now i am screwed on this fvf as now all weak players shows up. I was number 74 on the list but this will be dropping big time. If u need a ally i need 204 of them 554 973 987 thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Try 500-1 equals 52 dam got to love gree math ill add you man my ally code is 911-197-472

Gree math 1+1=11 500-1=1 got to love gree
    Last edited by piercedtoy20; 07-03-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Add

I added both of you😃

Post Count
    Crikey! mine went from 500 to 72 allies . thanks gree. . This PVP is over for me :-(
    464 557 283

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Missing allies

I am also losing allies after dropping 1 . Please add 106-274-685.. Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    same thing happened to me, 498 became 247 yesterday, it was with 99% because of the 1000+ allies-glitch Gree was rolling out a fix for, for some reason it decided to decimate us aswell

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    This is expected. With the changes to allies code, counts should start reflecting reality now - only counting allies you are actually linked to. There were a lot of cases where counts were way inflated - causing the ghost allies bug and all sorts of other randomness.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    This is expected. With the changes to allies code, counts should start reflecting reality now - only counting allies you are actually linked to. There were a lot of cases where counts were way inflated - causing the ghost allies bug and all sorts of other randomness.
    Well it said in the sticky post about this, that if you had under 500 allies that nothing would change! I had 498 and dropped to 108, so clearly this is unexpected! Especially to me!! No need waisting gold on the Faction Tournament now, since the list of opponents I have to chose from now are giving worthless points!!! I guess I should spend more gold to get my ally count back up so that they can be stolen again since I paid gold to get them in the first place!!
    Last edited by BlackSheep; 07-04-2013 at 02:44 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    How can this be expected. I had 500 and drop 1 and it becomes 295?

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Well it said in the sticky post about this, that if you had under 500 allies that nothing would change! I had 498 and dropped to 108, so clearly this is unexpected! Especially to me!! No need waisting gold on the Faction Tournament now, since the list of opponents I have to chose from now are giving worthless points!!! I guess I should spend more gold to get my ally count back up so that they can be stolen again since I paid gold to get them in the first place!!
    My feelings exactly, had 500 allies and dropped one. Unlike most of you Gree was nice and only dropped me to 430, but still found low rank low BP's players. Had to invest gold to load up on allis to reach the required threshold to find players at my level

Banned
    Post Count
    What another fine mess gree has put us into. Thinking seriously about quitting the game. Gree installs bugs so they can supposably fix them and in the process of fixing them the do what they want. Hour, day, weeks wasted adding allies to just have gree delete them claiming they were inflamted allies count

Lurker
    Post Count
    it never gets boring with this game
    i did not lose allies, but since i need more anyway, i'll add you guys.
    oh, and my id is: 324 622 431 if someone else need more...

Consistent Contributor Sgt Squirrel's Avatar
    Post Count
    I wonder if this is a bit of a combo from the first Sticky Post about Ally Reduction, and it was just in parallel timing with you removing one ally?

Add em back up!

174-027-422

Banned
    Post Count
    Yea srg I got my ally count back up over 500 waiting to see how long it takes gree to so I have inflamed allies and delte them all again. It seems par to corse you waste hour time adding all these allies just to have gree claim you have inflamed ally count and delete them all for you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same problem.. Add me 733 145 905
    Sick of tapjoy? Tired of downloading MB's of useless games for a single piece of gold? Feel free to view my profile biography for a gold mine