Wifes!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wifes!!!

Post Count
    mine has said a few things like " i wished you played with me as much as that phone " , if i played with her as much as my phone i wouldn't make it to work in the mornings .
    MW:558 634 055

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegz1 View Post
    Mine asked "How is that fun"
    I said "It just is"
    later she was looking over bank acct getting ready to make reservations for vacation and said "this charge to google is it going to be every month"
    my reply "not if verizon lets me charge more to the phone bill than $25"
    That is me and my wife's conversation to the T lol glad I'm not alone darn Verizon she would never know if I could just charge more lol

Consistent Contributor bergmystr's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would get the response like some other have commented. So I went ahead and loaded it on her IPad and Phone to get her hooked.

Now she is in my faction, and takes over battles when I'm outside mowing the yard.

She will also handle the money collections while I'm away on a camping trip next week.

She even asked if I wanted her to take care of my work laptop blue stacks character while I'm away.

My wife Rules!!!!!
    Leader of faction D'z Nutz
    Faction Code: 948 710 810 or PM Me
    Ally Code: 175-765-821

Always looking for Active members to join

Health Regen Time -35% (Maxed)
    Infantry Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Ground Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Air Defense +25%
    Building Output +35% (Maxed)
    Guild Member Increase +20
    Building Defense +35% (Maxed, for some reason)
    Sea Defense +15%
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Ground Attack +10%
    Air Attack +15%
    Sea Attack +10%

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My wife cant say poop about it cuz if she does (about anything), i take her for a walk to her shoe and clothes closets

Post Count
    Best one yet -

Me and my wife are in the same faction. We have two babys (3 and 1) the 1 year old doest sleep through the night and is up constantly. The 3 year old goes to sleep really late and wakes up really early. My wife is the night owl, and im the early bird. I go to bed early, so she will play with both phones, then at 3am, we switch off. she will wake at 10 or so, we spend the day together, then repeat. The 3 year old sits on my lap watching me raid bases. He loves watching the planes fly over the buildings.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

if only she knew...

She gets mad when i play around her....but man if she knew i have spent real money on this...might not have a phone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    Best one yet -

Me and my wife are in the same faction. We have two babys (3 and 1) the 1 year old doest sleep through the night and is up constantly. The 3 year old goes to sleep really late and wakes up really early. My wife is the night owl, and im the early bird. I go to bed early, so she will play with both phones, then at 3am, we switch off. she will wake at 10 or so, we spend the day together, then repeat. The 3 year old sits on my lap watching me raid bases. He loves watching the planes fly over the buildings.
    Too funny...my 2 year like tapping on the guy walking in the base. he picks up my phone and says fight when he wants to do it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Best statement during a boss event of my gf was: "you are sick, no one else would ever set a timer for an iPhone game"
    No I start thinking that she was right.

My wife has my two kids programmed to rat me out if they catch me on the phone, so now its like: "Mommmm, Dads playing that war game on his phone again!!!!"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjunbeats View Post
    Best statement during a boss event of my gf was: "you are sick, no one else would ever set a timer for an iPhone game"
    No I start thinking that she was right.
    Maybe about the first part, yes.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm a freelancer working in a shared office space, i think my co-workers are starting to wonder what I really do for a living since I'm constantly tapping on my phone and staying in the office till after midnight.
    As far as the wife goes, she only sees me in the morning at breakfast and she's hooked on Twitter so we're both fiddling our iphones between spoons of cereals. Livin' the dream people :-)
    Last edited by kuksluk; 06-13-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    We have a good system going on, i get to play a game she thinks is ridiculous. And don't complain when she buys more salt and pepper shakers for her collection, which i think is ridiculous. YING and Yang (not really sure if that would be ying and yang but it felt like the right place to put it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol as soon as hubby found it he said hey you might like this since I love games. i loved command and concour when it came out way back when and it kinda reminded him of cac. we ended up in separate factions but have moved to the same faction and loving it.

Post Count
    lol I have six timer apps ... My wife says glad you found a hobby finally but really!!!! and the infamous "is it that weekend again already!?"
    Have a Cigar
    It is a fun addictive game
    RELAX and STOP WHINING

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My wife now knows all about the WD events and during Madagascar she said, "Is it that time of the month for you again?"