Account gone

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account gone

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Account gone

I downloaded the new ios update for modern war today and a few hours later my account was gone. It just disappeared off my phone and now I'm back to when I first downloaded the game and it asks you to make an account. Has this happened to anyone else? Also sent a ticket to gree but don't think I'll get a reply till a few months later.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    its a major issue, read through the other posts on the forum and you will learn more, people have apparently gotten other peoples accounts

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pelle plutt View Post
    its a major issue, read through the other posts on the forum and you will learn more, people have apparently gotten other peoples accounts
    Thanks, I have read about other people's problems but haven't come across anyone experiencing an account loss like my situation. I didn't get someone else's account but instead got reset completely.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have same problem, got someone else's account then that was fixed last night, opened game today to find a brand new reset account!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyinscot View Post
    I have same problem, got someone else's account then that was fixed last night, opened game today to find a brand new reset account!!
    I really hope we get some sort of compensation, but first of all I hope they can fix this ASAP, missing out a lot of units from the LTQ event

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When will this be fixed?? I don't want to miss out on more events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'd like to have Ferr's account for a day.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same thing happened to me, thank god I still had my account on my other iPhone without the update so I just transferred over again and it work I guess I'm on of the lucky ones.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still waiting for this to be fixed.

CJ I have sent you a pm with ticket number if you could please look into this for me.
    I am also leader of my faction and until my account has been recovered I can't buy forts or bonuses for the faction.

I have had my account for over 18months and don't want to lose it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by THQ View Post
    I downloaded the new ios update for modern war today and a few hours later my account was gone. It just disappeared off my phone and now I'm back to when I first downloaded the game and it asks you to make an account. Has this happened to anyone else? Also sent a ticket to gree but don't think I'll get a reply till a few months later.
    Great reason either to start over new or quit!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude View Post
    do you mean you downloaded the update for modern war? or an update for ios that maybe you hadn't downloaded yet?

the last time I did an ios update late it made me connect to iTunes and then it reset everything so it was back to factory default. You have to get your mw id and login to transfer it back in
    This happened after I downloaded the new modern war update. Now I am back to lvl 1 just like when I first started playing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Many thanx to the support team, finally got my account back.

Now is compensation for list time, especially on LTQ too much to ask for ;-)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi, i have the same problem.
    I downloaded the new modern war update too, and now, my account is reset...
    My level 17x+ account is gone...

Lurker
    Post Count
    heck i got some guy who is on lvl 125 and has 1,900,000,000 cash and 3500 gold lol how am i gonna protect it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Sea View Post
    heck i got some guy who is on lvl 125 and has 1,900,000,000 cash and 3500 gold lol how am i gonna protect it
    Well I can't beat that but I did end up with someone 3x stronger than my account from a top 100
    Faction this really needs to be sorted.