I'm ready for war! Are you?! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm ready for war! Are you?!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Breakfast for Dinner made top 200, I'm really proud of the work my team put into our ranking. We did get a few screen captures of our name in lights when we were exactly 150 on the second day. There were some guilds that really gave us a run for our money and a few that did not, still a great time was had by all.

Would really be nice to be able to give a shout out to the opposing team after, although there is too much room for that to be taken to a bad place. Thank you to all of the 37 guilds we faced on the battlefield, it was an honor. /em salute

Banned
    Post Count
    Breakfast for Dinner!!!!! I don't remember seeing any 1m+. We had Top 150 in our sites but it slowly pulled away from us. There's always next time. Overall it was a whole lot of fun. WOOHOO!!!!

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Brothers in Arms finished top 100 as usual. Only saw 1 or 2 GGs not over 1 million. A little disheartening when our big guns were away. Used to be a time when we had 5 or so members who could take out a GG with a single victory hit. Now, even our bigs guns have to mega twice and they are over 1 million themselves.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So who is starting the unofficial rankings thread?

Post Count
    Are the infamous GG, i did come across a few with over 2M in stats but they were big dogs!, but we had a very entertaining game and fought well with all opponents, even battled our sister guild and gave out some pain and ridicule,
    It was worth the effort and trust all had a blast and good times.
    Good to see so many old friends taking up the challenge and letting me give you a good ole' hit and appreciated the hit back !
    Fantastic effort by all, good luck and enjoy the fruits of your labour and the new units
    Oh and for the record i ended with just over 130KCP

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I ended with 282,930 CP but it was not enough. We got top 150 again. Lots of guardians with over 1mil and a few pairings with top 50, top 10 and even he Samurais who were 3rd last war. Pairing s were definitely harder this go round but glad we got nothing like Ratma's 2millions.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedood View Post
    Breakfast for Dinner made top 200, I'm really proud of the work my team put into our ranking. We did get a few screen captures of our name in lights when we were exactly 150 on the second day. There were some guilds that really gave us a run for our money and a few that did not, still a great time was had by all.

Would really be nice to be able to give a shout out to the opposing team after, although there is too much room for that to be taken to a bad place. Thank you to all of the 37 guilds we faced on the battlefield, it was an honor. /em salute
    Shoutout to my guild, Breakfast for dinner! Continuously improving from war to war and on pace to crack top 150 in the near future.. However, very proud of our top 200 finish this time around, LETS GO!

Lurker
    Post Count
    CAW!!! MoC made top 50 - and that with several of our members too caught up in r/l affairs to offer their usual war support - no matter, we rocked...HARD!! CAW!!!
    Congrats to all guilds on battles hard fought and rewards well-earned. Tough luck on the random opponent selection though, no Iroc this time round...but watch this space! CAWWWWW!!
    To my fellow Crows: Revel in the enemies' fear as they see you blacken the skies, bring on the Murder, bring on the Crows!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pollin8 View Post
    CAW!!! MoC made top 50 - and that with several of our members too caught up in r/l affairs to offer their usual war support - no matter, we rocked...HARD!! CAW!!!
    Congrats to all guilds on battles hard fought and rewards well-earned. Tough luck on the random opponent selection though, no Iroc this time round...but watch this space! CAWWWWW!!
    To my fellow Crows: Revel in the enemies' fear as they see you blacken the skies, bring on the Murder, bring on the Crows!!
    Do you talk like this in real life, too?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    I ended with 282,930 CP but it was not enough. We got top 150 again. Lots of guardians with over 1mil and a few pairings with top 50, top 10 and even he Samurais who were 3rd last war. Pairing s were definitely harder this go round but glad we got nothing like Ratma's 2millions.
    With those type points you should be in a top 10 guild

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    With those type points you should be in a top 10 guild
    Only a few of us use gems. Highest offer was Samurai (top3) but just couldn't leave my guild at the time. In the future though I will have to think about it because I'm missing out on a lot of great bonus units. That +1 energy would have been nice....