Crime City Updated, Now Crashes with every action (Android) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crime City Updated, Now Crashes with every action (Android)

Post Count
    crashes no, zeros in stats yes

xperia s

Post Count
    yup im experiencing this too

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293

Banned
    Post Count
    Play Store > menu > settings > Auto-update apps > Do not auto-update apps > ...put a o in the O.

Now this will be the last time you have this problem. Once a week you can click "update all" when you get home to your WiFi and won't be using your phone for 10 minutes. If it isn't broken then don't let it try to fix it. Check here and only update after they release the fix for the update! Every update is followed immediately by another. This happens Every Update. This isn't new and the fix is easy to do. Nike!
    Last edited by Legen...dary; 06-13-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yep also got the update and not even possible to play anymore, keep crashing.

I thought Gree would do better, but it's keep getting worse every update.

Last edited by IkkesNL; 06-13-2013 at 01:55 AM. Reason: typo

Lurker
    Post Count
    No longer crashing after 3.6.2 update, but still all zeroes for other's stats, makes robbing etc impossible :-(

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Angry No crashing but No Stats!

I don't have the crashing issue but I also cannot see the stats of anyone but myself. I am on a Galaxy S2. Makes it really hard to check rivals stats before attacking/robbing them lol. Gotta leave it to Gree though. We should all be used to these faulty updates by now ;-). Hopefully another update will be coming soon to fix this bug.

Post Count
    Same here, no stats. But im used to this bs..
    Z

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the warnings. I'm waiting before i do any updates. Please keep me (us) updated with the progress. I'm sorry for you guys that are experiencing problems. At least Gree(d) are being consistent.

Post Count
    Everyone has 0 stats! I knew the day would come when I'll be stronger than all of you!!

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Post Count
    Come on GREE. I don't understand this. You fix the issue "some" players had with games crashing, but ignore the issue the rest of us have with not being able to see our rivals stats? I was fine with it for awhile, but now it's affecting my gameplay. I just don't understand how something different happens every single time you guys put out a new update? Seriously, what's happening at GREE HQ? Can someone please give us an update? This isn't a passive glitch like the green arrows were, you shouldn't be taking your time with this one.

Post Count

Angry really come on gree

Really GREE. Get it together u want people to play but u make it hard for us to do that when u have crap like this happening.....
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt View Post
    No longer crashing after 3.6.2 update, but still all zeroes for other's stats, makes robbing etc impossible :-(
    Pyro
    CC ID 328-389-703 CK GɧΩς†яlĐзЯ
    MW ID 858-782-137 CK GɧΩς†яlĐзЯ

Lurker
    Post Count

No crashes anymore but still no stats

After updating 3.6.2. there are no more crashes but the stats are still 00000000.....
    hope gree will change it back....
    DentistsKickA$$ rocks!!!
    -DKA-

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you still see 0 stats? According to a syn friend of mine he just updated and he's got no problems at all...

Post Count
    i just got a notification of an update .. thinking should i update or just keep playing because i'm not getting any problems with the game "yet"

Post Count

Disappointed.

If this was a ps3 game I'd take it back to the shop, demand a refund, and in all likelyhood receive it. These faults are happening so often know that I am considering asking Gree for a refund for all the gold I've purchased and to call it time on this joke of a game.