Free player beat boss 50 in 5 hits

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free player beat boss 50 in 5 hits

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Free player beat boss 50 in 5 hits

Im a free player in ka i just beat boss 50 with 5 hits. Anyone else beat it for free being a free player? No im not a hacker. Im a major player in mw but ka i play for free

Post Count
    Level and stats.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Level and stats.
    Started at level 22 with about 15 k finished with 48 k level 38. Was doing the ltq at the same time

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So it's not exceptional. The second tier begin at level 26 (start level define the tier for the whole event). You will see that for next one, it will not be so easy to reach Boss level 50, yet quite possible totally free !

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats Thunder! You're the first I have heard to make it happen.

Farthest I've gotten hitting free (meaning the "free" hit button), is this boss event. Got to boss 27 before I had to use a gold hit.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good job Thunder. Thats an accomplishment.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    The lower the level you are the easier it is to kill the boss to 50 Free.

Below level 25 is the easiest I cannot confirm level to start Boss events, if anyone knows this would be nice info to have

The higher you get the Harder it gets.

Here is a spreadsheet someone made on Boss Health not sure who created the spreadsheet but the Author of the Collection is Michael Jakobsen. There are some other nice spreadsheets in his collection.

Boss Health Spreadsheet, from Kingdom Age Dataset Collection, Owner of the collection Michael Jakobsen
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Unh0elE#gid=93

Grats on getting to Boss 50

Post Count
    I had the boss start on a LLP at 10 but levelled too quick so stopped at 12 , it appears Boss levels start lower than this but i would assume it would be above 5 but cannot confirm but level 10 yes

Post Count
    Congrats, thunder, great stats for your level and a great accomplishment. Makes me very jealous I hit the hardest boss bracket a while back. Luckily though, stat inflation has allowed me to now get through Boss 35 without using any gems.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 06-12-2013 at 05:33 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I had the boss start on a LLP at 10 but levelled too quick so stopped at 12 , it appears Boss levels start lower than this but i would assume it would be above 5 but cannot confirm but level 10 yes
    Yes I confirm that the lowest level to begin Boss event is 5. I have done the exercise the last 3 events with different players (just to test different strategies) and I have met, in game, players who were starting over and were doing the same thing. We all finished boss level 50 and totally free (without gold) when beginning the boss event over level 20. At this first tier, the fact is that all unit you win, when beating the boss, increases your stat enough to almost balance the small increase of the next level boss health.

The idea for a new player is to start a boss event at level 5, going as far as possible in the event and stop 2 or 3 levels before level 26 (even if boss 50 is not far). Then he waits untill next boss event, just upgrading his buildings, IPH and camping. Finally comes the next boss event with good beginning stats and still first tier boss health, like Thunder did so well. This way, in just one month, you can reach easily 50-60K stats and stay under level 40.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Congrats, thunder, great stats for your level and a great accomplishment. Makes me very jealous I hit the hardest boss bracket a while back. Luckily though, stat inflation has allowed me to now get through Boss 35 without using any gems.
    Same. What's holding me back is time constraints. Haha
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Banned
    Post Count
    My LLP made the last Boss event too 50 free...although it lvl'd her up 16 lvls. But that doesn't matter when your stats are 6 digits and your still comfortably below lvl 50😎

Consistent Contributor Battle Mage's Avatar
    Post Count
    On the same track Pro.
    You've had your LLP sitting in FUN? That would be one killer baby that will grow into a monster! Ha ha ha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just finished him off for free yesterday. I ran out of gold at one point so I had to start using free hits to deal the last few blows. xD
    Congrats though it is a good stat boost for the upcoming war. Btw did you have problems collecting the 9 units?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    My LLP made the last Boss event too 50 free...although it lvl'd her up 16 lvls. But that doesn't matter when your stats are 6 digits and your still comfortably below lvl 50��
    It took my account up significant levels as well, from 8 to 26 0.o. As a side note your account seems terrifying and I hope I dont get anywhere near it on the battle list. xD