New Tatra Outpost LE building unfair to everyone except higher level players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tatra Outpost LE building unfair to everyone except higher level players

Articulate Author
    Post Count

New Tatra Outpost LE building unfair to everyone except higher level players

This favors the more experienced players. You would have to be on here a long time to have your vault built up that high and the money output to afford it. If you are just starting out or a semi experienced player you are shut out of this. Players that have built one or more of the previous players have a huge advantage because they have a higher output and undoubtedly a larger vault. If the point of this building is to increase the distance between the higher level players and everyone else they have done a great job.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So does every single LE building.
    If it was favoring low levels then it defeats the purpose of existing.

The point is you need to be experienced to afford it, otherwise spend gold on it.
    You're not meant to get the LE building when you have a crap IPH because that would be unfair on players who have dedicated themselves to this game.
    Quit crying.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's just another example of this. Every event is weighed toward more experienced stronger players. Think of the boss events. Normal players get between 25-35 wins. veteran studs get 50+. LTQs if your energy is high enough and regen rate big enough and you have some specific buildings (lvls 8 and higher) you can do well if not you stall somewhere and thats it. Wars...well we all know the wars are HEAVY towards larger veterans. They get all the units you get + x + y +z etc etc.

Very rarely is there an advantage to being small or medium. It's what weeds out the casual player from the serious ones. If you suck up being mediocre for 8months then you start to see things change.

Post Count
    Buy money and get cash bonus next month then you be on your way to having an IpH high enough to complete it within the timeframe

DEFENSE LEADER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It depends on who you consider to be experienced. I've only been playing for five months, and since I've always upgraded the vault without fail, it is at $60 million and will be $66 million this weekend. I am a no gold player and have an IPH of $700k without a single supply depot, armory, electricity plant or any other IPH boosting building. I will get to $90 million in one more month. So the answer to your question is that if you constantly upgrade your vault, you can get to $90 million in about 6 months. And if you balance economy and army, you can also have a so so playing account.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quit your whining.
    We've all been at a place where we couldn't afford or reach something that we wanted. I've been playing this game for a year now and have dedicated myself to building my income. As such, I can afford the new money buildings ever since the Jinai Facility, but I missed out on the ones that came before that.

Contrarywise, several other members in my faction have dedicated themselves to leveling up and becoming powerful attackers. When it comes to the other events, like the missions going on now, they can get a lot further than I can for other bonuses. It's all about how you choose to play, but no matter your style, this is a long term strategy game. Suck it up buttercup.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom3 View Post
    So does every single LE building.
    If it was favoring low levels then it defeats the purpose of existing.

The point is you need to be experienced to afford it, otherwise spend gold on it.
    You're not meant to get the LE building when you have a crap IPH because that would be unfair on players who have dedicated themselves to this game.
    Quit crying.
    Its easy if you are a long time experienced player but what about the newer people they just get left farther behind. Its like the higher level players get a huge advantage. Why should someone be punished just because they may not have found out about this game the same time you did. It doesn't mean they are not dedicated. I have been playing this for 8 months and unfortunately I started out on an Amazon Kindle which lacks LTQ and Box functions. I played every day and got nowhere. I finally decided to try it out on my 3 year Ipod and its a totally different game. I am on every day spend plenty on gold participate in every event and the WD and could not begin to get this building. The last one was 35 million and is 60 million. I was expecting maybe a 40-45 which I could swing but this is ridiculous. I see many players with 2 of the LE buildings and this is made for them but the rest of us its too bad. What do you consider a crap IPH?
    Last edited by thundarr; 06-12-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Llp have a huge advantage during war if they have the attack strength to go along with the low level.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rex8499 View Post
    Quit your whining.
    We've all been at a place where we couldn't afford or reach something that we wanted. I've been playing this game for a year now and have dedicated myself to building my income. As such, I can afford the new money buildings ever since the Jinai Facility, but I missed out on the ones that came before that.

Contrarywise, several other members in my faction have dedicated themselves to leveling up and becoming powerful attackers. When it comes to the other events, like the missions going on now, they can get a lot further than I can for other bonuses. It's all about how you choose to play, but no matter your style, this is a long term strategy game. Suck it up buttercup.
    This is just the attitude that turns off so many lesser players. Just because you have been playing for a year and knew to dedicate to increasing your IPH you get this building and others who are not so fortunate get shut out. So you are telling the rest of us to dedicate yourself and after a couple of months you may be able to afford the next LE building if they don't make it 100+ million.

Post Count
    Just for you - I have a crap IPH compared to players at my level. I am a free player, and if it wasn't for LTQs, my stats would be crap as well. I have been saving for a while now . It is trending that since the jinai's came out cheap, the price for LE buildings has been going up and up slowly. My vault only holds 36mil. I was sitting at almost 72 mil yesterday when the building came out. Bingo! Upgrading it is going to be horrible. I have been playing since November, so I am relatively new.

If your vault is low, you can still over vault. The theory is every 8 hours, rivals can only pull 3.6mil from you. So as long as you are pulling IPH and raiding more than 3.6 mil every 8 hours, you are increasing your money. During my trip to 72mil, I must have lost about 30 mil. Not a big deal considering I have a new LE and unit to go with it.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    Its easy if you are a long time experienced player but what about the newer people they just get left farther behind. Its like the higher level players get a huge advantage. Why should someone be punished just because they may not have found out about this game the same time you did. It doesn't mean they are not dedicated. I have been playing this for 8 months and unfortunately I started out on an Amazon Kindle which lacks LTQ and Box functions. I played every day and got nowhere. I finally decided to try it out on my 3 year Ipod and its a totally different game. I am on every day spend plenty of gold participate in every even and the WD and could not begin to get this building. The last one was 35 million and is 60 million. I was expecting maybe a 40-45 which I could swing but this is ridiculous. I see many players with 2 of the LE buildings and this is made for them but the rest of us its too bad. What do you consider a crap IPH?
    im a totally free player, 2.5m vault and measly iph..and a beginner aswell (barely 2 months)

if your clever, you can make 30-50mil a day from pvp in low levels, like lvl 20-40..i did it and got my le buildings (and upgraded) before, and its still working...i dont understand why you should find it hard at all
    just to mention, within 2 hours of getting the data set, ive got 11m (i started with 400k)
    if i can do it then you can do it much quicker.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfiqaar View Post
    im a totally free player, 2.5m vault and measly iph..and a beginner aswell (barely 2 months)

if your clever, you can make 30-50mil a day from pvp in low levels, like lvl 20-40..i did it and got my le buildings (and upgraded) before, and its still working...i dont understand why you should find it hard at all
    just to mention, within 2 hours of getting the data set, ive got 11m (i started with 400k)
    if i can do it then you can do it much quicker.
    These numbers seem exaggerated at best. I know I wasn't pulling in anywhere near 30-50million a day between lvls 20-40

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TW Turtle55555 View Post
    These numbers seem exaggerated at best. I know I wasn't pulling in anywhere near 30-50million a day between lvls 20-40
    not exaggarated..i actually pulled around 35mil in a day twice in my first month, must have been lucky i guess

if theres somebody whos really active and started at a lucky time (i begun with 210 gold & straight away bought le units, made me pretty much 'invincible'), then you can attack almost anybody, and many people are overvault in the beginning, this is achievable
    within two weeks of starting i got the curragh, upgraded, and saved enough for a second

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i've been playing since December 2012. i've gone from eyeing all this stuff (Alexandria villa was 100+M) to now owning most LE buildings. no gold used for LTQs, LEs, Boss events. No hack. No problem.

lvl 120, 180A 204D. IPH 1.4M. I cringe when I see people with $8M IPH still though.

You prioritise your gig and get your fecal matter together and all will be fine. Spend more time collecting your 5 minute buildings instead of being here and you'll be well on your way!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    Its easy if you are a long time experienced player but what about the newer people they just get left farther behind. Its like the higher level players get a huge advantage. Why should someone be punished just because they may not have found out about this game the same time you did. It doesn't mean they are not dedicated. I have been playing this for 8 months and unfortunately I started out on an Amazon Kindle which lacks LTQ and Box functions. I played every day and got nowhere. I finally decided to try it out on my 3 year Ipod and its a totally different game. I am on every day spend plenty on gold participate in every event and the WD and could not begin to get this building. The last one was 35 million and is 60 million. I was expecting maybe a 40-45 which I could swing but this is ridiculous. I see many players with 2 of the LE buildings and this is made for them but the rest of us its too bad. What do you consider a crap IPH?
    The game has been out for years, what exactly did you expect?

I have played this game since its inception, put thousands more hours in and probably thousands more pounds in than you. Why should you have the same benefits as I?

Anyhow 50/60 million is not a over exorbitant amount by any means. You need to just stick with it, pay your dues and earn your stripes like we had too, you will get there in the end.