GREE Moderator(s) - please fix the look down capability in the Rival's List - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GREE Moderator(s) - please fix the look down capability in the Rival's List

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am in the same boat. Im LV160s and I keep getting attacked by level 200 every hour or two. I don't care about getting attacked and losing, but I know there are lv200 payers with stats less than mine that I would love to raid. It's only fair to go both ways.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Last week I enjoyed getting multiple messages from a level 200 asking me to "leave him alone". Personally, if I'm level 200 with crap stats and lots of level 10 money buildings (including gem-bought ones), I'd be a bit more careful before going after stronger low-level folks.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    Hi Sister M. I know there are less players "up there" but I believe it still needs to be fixed. Even if there are fewer people at the higher levels, it just means (1) that the fewer players at that level need to play with their smaller group of playmates and (2) GREE should make it more attractive for people to level up. But allowing the strong players (I'm discounting those who just leveled up willy-nilly without any thought) the ability to look down 50 levels throws the players who are moving up into an unreasonably disadvantageous position.
    Hi Echus, I do see what you're getting at but really people in KA are having it easy. There was a time I believe when level 200 players in crime city could see down as far as level 70! But like I said it does seem to depend on how populated the levels are; my lower level account (on 112 now) can see about 10 levels either side and I've been amazed at the number of very low ally players I've seen - one had just 3 allies. My other account is on 138 but can only see about 4 or 5 levels each side and pretty much everybody is 500 allies or close to.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    If you were to go back say 6-8 months level 200's could only see down to around 175 thereabouts given the numbers of players in 200 were less but as more LTQ and Boss started with HUGE stats these were broadend to 200-147 now when i was at 149 i could see maybe +- 8 levels but new there were some higher that i could take easy , but then the 200's started to hit viraciously every day it was maddening given my stats were'nt by any stretch of the imagination small , i was well above average , but against top members i was crushed easily! but hard to accertain what the stats variant was like cause i cant see that high, in all fairness if they can see down we should be able to see up.
    Given now with more people leveling faster than normal those in 180-200 should have their lists filled with simillar level players, rather than picking the WEAK lower levels !
    Easy targets when there is 50+ level difference and sometimes now Millions in stats.
    I used to see players 90% less in stats than me , played wrong or levelled too fast ? but the fact remains in my own bracket i can hold my own but against the 200's, wipe the floor with my @ss everytime !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    If you were to go back say 6-8 months level 200's could only see down to around 175 thereabouts given the numbers of players in 200 were less but as more LTQ and Boss started with HUGE stats these were broadend to 200-147 now when i was at 149 i could see maybe +- 8 levels but new there were some higher that i could take easy , but then the 200's started to hit viraciously every day it was maddening given my stats were'nt by any stretch of the imagination small , i was well above average , but against top members i was crushed easily! but hard to accertain what the stats variant was like cause i cant see that high, in all fairness if they can see down we should be able to see up.
    Given now with more people leveling faster than normal those in 180-200 should have their lists filled with simillar level players, rather than picking the WEAK lower levels !
    Easy targets when there is 50+ level difference and sometimes now Millions in stats.
    I used to see players 90% less in stats than me , played wrong or levelled too fast ? but the fact remains in my own bracket i can hold my own but against the 200's, wipe the floor with my @ss everytime !
    Ratma, they cant fix it as they killed their original game with the madness off exploded stat units. When wars started, 500k were the big guys. We are couple months later and now 1.5 mil is a big guy. I pitty new players...

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Painite View Post
    The CP formula penalizes leveling. What is the incentive to level if you can't attack weaker kingdoms for gold/honor? I don't think GREE wants a game where people ignore quests/events to win at camping.
    Without reading all comments here I see that you mention the 'CP formula'

care to explain how the formula works? I have no idea!

level 78 attacking level 200 and I get anywhere from 200-450 CP per hit. I'm sure it should be made less random.

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassenr@hotmail.com View Post
    At level 160 I can only view +/- 8 levels either way.
    At 125 I saw some +/- 10 but I just leveled so maybe it was off because of that?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    Without reading all comments here I see that you mention the 'CP formula'

care to explain how the formula works? I have no idea!

level 78 attacking level 200 and I get anywhere from 200-450 CP per hit. I'm sure it should be made less random.
    i agree that it should be made less random... it is very disappointing to hit someone for 400 cp 4 times, spend gems to refill health only to get 200 points the next few times.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle View Post
    i agree that it should be made less random... it is very disappointing to hit someone for 400 cp 4 times, spend gems to refill health only to get 200 points the next few times.
    That is correct. That 'random' factor is a joke, especially when it comes to a high stat low level player attacking low stat high level player.

If I or a portion of my team can hit someone for 350+ then it should be consistently 350+. Especially if Gems (real life money) is being used to fund.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    That is correct. That 'random' factor is a joke, especially when it comes to a high stat low level player attacking low stat high level player.

If I or a portion of my team can hit someone for 350+ then it should be consistently 350+. Especially if Gems (real life money) is being used to fund.
    This ^^
    +100

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    From level 150, I think I have been attacked by most level 200's....
    ..... But I don't mind, cos I take most of them out for a ride and they soon decide I am not worth the hassle :-)
    I'm now at level 168 and stronger than most level 200's anyway, so the answer is to strengthen your attack; learn how to take out their boosts; have 50 stamina; then rob them blind cos they have most money :-)
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post

Correct Jonny, if gems are used it should be more consistant not random!, by the way what Team Members are you talking of, you only have 2 players in your team, or are you expanding your guild ?

Post Count
    At lvl 137, I currently see players up to lvl 157. I imagine it's set up to give you a certain number of players to battle against. With that being the case, if GREE were to eliminate lvl 200s from being able to see down the list, they'd have a pretty limited pool of players to raid from, further eliminating any reason to gain levels. It's already bad enough for them as it is; I think it'd be a bad idea to make it worse for them.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*