Defeated Hedi Klaus 20 Times

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Defeated Hedi Klaus 20 Times

Post Count

Defeated Hedi Klaus 20 Times

As gree advertised defeat Heidi Klaus 20 times and recieve madams main force 3926 att 3728 which i completed 20 times but got a stupid bunny bomb? Now tell me that is not false advertising cause from what iv been informed you have to complete it 50 times in order to recieve that?
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Post Count
    yes it was a glitch you get the bunny bomb at 20, Madams prestige (2004/2370) at 30 and the gun at 50

Banned
    Post Count
    What did your boss event splash screen say? Mine said the requirement for the "main force" gun was 50 times.

What did the goal in your goals list say prior to completion? Mine said beat her 20 times to get a bunny bomb.

It's not impossible that the game was all fubar for you, this game has been broken for two years after all... But if you have no screenshots to prove your claims, the bunch of white-collar e-carnies running this game will just deny and dismiss every one of your claims.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    What did your boss event splash screen say? Mine said the requirement for the "main force" gun was 50 times.

What did the goal in your goals list say prior to completion? Mine said beat her 20 times to get a bunny bomb.

It's not impossible that the game was all fubar for you, this game has been broken for two years after all... But if you have no screenshots to prove your claims, the bunch of white-collar e-carnies running this game will just deny and dismiss every one of your claims.
    it said defeat her 20 times and recieve madams main force nothing about a dumb bunny lol
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Post Count

i do have ss of them all on my phone im using my computer i submitted a ticket with them
    i take ss of everything that has to do with this game only way to get things done
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Banned
    Post Count
    Good luck. I've been a victim of the Gree bait and switch on many occasions. Sometimes even with screens they don't seem very willing to cooperate.

They'll just tell you "something" and then apologize that you were confused. Even if you were 100% in the right and they simply refuse to accept that the fault is on their end.

Post Count
    Good luck. I've been a victim of the Gree bait and switch on many occasions. Sometimes even with screens they don't seem very willing to cooperate.

They'll just tell you "something" and then apologize that you were confused. Even if you were 100% in the right and they simply refuse to accept that the fault is on their end.
    unfortunately thats how it really is to they make you seem like your the one in the wrong.
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do not disrespect the bunny.
    Level 80
    IPH 2,017,xxx
    A 161xxx/ D 170xxx

I'd rather have this bottle in front me than a frontal labotamy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The real cosmo View Post
    Do not disrespect the bunny.
    bunnys are good hunting targets thats about it
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Banned
    Post Count
    I had a Syn member with this problem, too. He insisted that he was supposed to get the Boss50 prize at Boss20 according to the menu... he seemed to be the only one who saw that that out of 40 of us. We all thought he was daft until he typed out the exact wording of his Boss20 Goal.

Post Count
    I saw the boss twenty goal mistake as well...

I think one of my syn guys has a pic..I will see if I can locate it
    retired

Post Count

My splash screen:

Edit: FWIW, my splash screen has been updated to now claim that I will get the Main Force at 30 now instead.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 06-11-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    My splash screen:

Edit: FWIW, my splash screen has been updated to now claim that I will get the Main Force at 30 now instead.
    This is Chief O'Malley all over again... The only other time they ever tried doing auto-reward prizes earned at levels earlier than the grand prize.

That was probably a year ago, or close to it. Screwed it up the first time, screwed it up the second time a year later.

I think that's enough to earn Gree another award!!

heidi klaus

Ive just sent in an email over this bs too, I spent money in order to get level 20 done then it just says do level 30 to get it.

Post Count
    Its very strange indeed. I have never seen a type of "interactive" splash screen like this. Its almost like a goal list type splash screen lol. On my camper I saw the splash screen go from requiring 20 boss kills at the event start, to 30 once I got to 20 kills, then change to 50 required kills once 30 was achieved.... Good job GREE(DY)!

Maybe its a ploy to get those who dont read their goal list and only pay attention to the splash screens who get close to level 20 to drop a bit of gold....?
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026