Gree Please put a confirmation on gold Purchases - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gree Please put a confirmation on gold Purchases

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Been asking this for over a year. Can't believe it hasn't been implemented yet. Could really save some time from all those refund tickets.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydy View Post
    It's not about whether people will honestly spend the gold to finish an expansion or an upgrade. Just imagine if a player got a refund every single time he submitted a ticket. What will he be led to believe? Players will get the impression they could get away with "free" instant expansions or upgrades all the time which will lead to fraudalent player behaviour. At some point, the refunds will have to be denied to deter this fraudulent behaviour.
    This is why a confirmation on everything related to gold spending would be the answer. No one could say they mistakenly hit the button. As of now the speed up buttons are close to other buttons people need to push daily, also my game jumps around a bit when loading which causes different buttons to be pushed.

Lurker
    Post Count

Confirm on gold

I sent in a request the first time and was helped pretty quick. They knocked back the building and refunded the gold. I made similar mistake on vault again recently and it's going on two weeks. No response no refund so I contacted my cc company and cancelled the charges. I contacted iTunes and they said they'd notify the developer. Everyone wins when a customer is happy. I bought 1700 gold for the domination event and used nearly all of it in a micro second upgrading a vault I didn't need with gold I really wanted. My suggestion send in a ticket be patient and then be firm in your request until you need to contact your cc company

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good advice sky, ill contact Apple tomorrow and if that fails, ill contact American express with copies of emails and a few links to this forum. This is ridiculous, hire some freakin customer service reps if yore getting that much email!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    Once again I lost 344 bars of gold to speed up my vault a couple of hour. I don't get much gold and this was the end of the LTQ event for me, which i really wanted to finish. Please put a confirmation that someone wants to speed up a building, most time i go to my vault there is a freeze and buttons not meant to be pushed get pushed. Please do something about this, and please return my gold. I should have gone with my first feeling and crack my phone in half, but i still do enjoy this game.
    Agree 110%!! had this happened to me and sent a ticket ages ago... just got a reply that your issue has been resolved with no resolution. Oh give up! Lucky it was only 20 gold but over time it adds up.

They love it when we accidentally spend gold but for us players, it really pushes us away from having large gold stockpiles and leaves a very sour taste in our mouths. I generally keep my stockpile pretty low so worse case i cannot loose too much

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    Once again I lost 344 bars of gold to speed up my vault a couple of hour. I don't get much gold and this was the end of the LTQ event for me, which i really wanted to finish. Please put a confirmation that someone wants to speed up a building, most time i go to my vault there is a freeze and buttons not meant to be pushed get pushed. Please do something about this, and please return my gold. I should have gone with my first feeling and crack my phone in half, but i still do enjoy this game.
    Ditto times a million!