Active Players Wanted

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Active Players Wanted

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Active Players Wanted

Due to high achievement and currently being filled up (48/48), the top 150 faction that I am a part of is looking to develop a strong second/sister faction.

This faction will serve to train players up and if there becomes room, they have the oportunity to move into the top 150 faction. Currently have room for around 15 players.

The second faction will be very competitive and is being led by second accounts of members of the main faction. The goal is top 1000 or top 750, both of which can be achieved. If you have any interest in joining message me with your level, attack, and defense stats.

Thanks!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump bump bump

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just added one from the forum, how about two?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TWAG View Post
    The second faction will be very competitive and is being led by second accounts of members of the main faction. The goal is top 1000 or top 750, both of which can be achieved. If you have any interest in joining message me with your level, attack, and defense stats.

Thanks!
    TWAG is keeping the bar low. I want top 500 lol For Poland I don't know where we'll rank but I promise you'll have a good time.

Top 1000 to 750 is probably a realistic goal for Poland. This is going to be a fun faction where new/low stat players can get stronger, learn how to play, and chat with crazy people.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Use my existing as a sister

Mr pink/twag, got an idea, why not use my existing faction as your sister, I can take several of your alts, I have a team that is very close already, that I think would work great for both of us, back and forth, mant of my strong members are from former NAF, three battles ago we started dropping from top 100 to 250 then to 500, a lot of that was stubbornness on leadership, the faction split three ways, I decided to go on my own and several came with me, I currently have a range of guys from L178 to L12 we missed top 750 by 8k points, with 19 players, I have about 7/ 8 gold players.... If interested I can send you bonus info