@ Gree and any moderators that may be watching. Just a Suggestion on Gold and Honor - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What are your feelings on Hacked guilds and player accounts?(Multiple Select Allowed)

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think Gree is doing fine dealing with Hackers.

4 1.96%
  • I think Gree needs to be more active dealing with Hackers.

152 74.51%
  • I think the suggestion mentioned in this thread is a fair and should be implemented by Gree.

85 41.67%
  • I could care less about hackers I just play and don't care what other people do.

20 9.80%
  • I will probably eventually stop playing if nothing is done about hackers.

104 50.98%
  • I have stopped playing but would probaly start again if Gree took action against Hackers.

6 2.94%
  • I have stopped Playing and will prob never play again.

4 1.96%
  • I have replied with a different solution to Hacked accounts/guilds.

8 3.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: @ Gree and any moderators that may be watching. Just a Suggestion on Gold and Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Unfortunate as it is, this should be done most of us know that there was only maybe 2-3 guilds that could afford high member guilds
    Sorry. there was not only few.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post788574

Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    Any and all hacker guilds should be penalized.
    penalize all remaining legal players? Not a good idea. As a normal player who didn't visit this forum, how could they avoid to join those (hack) guilds?
    Last edited by BadNews; 06-11-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Badnews, you seem to be stuck on "the legal players". They are in a guild with hacked gold. The amounts of gold necessary to purchase those upgrades is easily found. It's simple arithmetic and common sense. If they (and their entire guild) haven't been donating a half million gold a day for the last three months, it's hacked. And they know it, or in "legalese": a reasonable person should know it. At this point, there's virtually no chance of ignorance. It's beyond a shadow of a doubt.

So the right thing to do would be to hit them with a hammer so large their mother will feel it. Disband, remove rewards, award to the real victims : real paying players who purchased their gems fairly. And if that takes out half the top ten, in the words of Arthas Menethil: "So be it."

We all know they won't do anything about something that encourages the crackfiend like behavior of the top spenders, but it's a nice thought. Just keep voting with your wallet. A reasonable company should realize what's happening. But they'll just do SOP and pull the plug and restart another game with other unsuspecting gamers. It's what they do, Google it.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 06-11-2013 at 06:22 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    Sorry. there was not only few.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post788574

penalize all remaining legal players? Not a good idea. As a normal player who didn't visit this forum, how could they avoid to join those (hack) guilds?
    One has to start someplace good or bad dosent matter,Something needs to get done. You can't always avoid everything or even research everything out, at times you just have to live with it and get on with it.
    Not meny people might remember the first mmo games like ultima online, but there response to fix issues such as hacks/Exploits,was to apply the fix on a fresh server reset...all play time lost all them hours/days/weeks of grinding skills or mining for ore gone. But most of us was good with action taken as it fixed the larger problems.
    If it fixes a larger issue I don't see why the majority of people would disagree with possible fixes to the issues presented hear. And from looking at the early results of this poll I am inclined to think most people would just move on and find a new guild if needed and be glad that a issue affecting everyone is being delt with
    Daily player

Post Count
    I totally agree ban all hackers, but how to deal with legal players in those guild?

Just think about this scenario, said, tomorrow morning, you find out you are kick out from your guild without any words, because GREE find out someone in your guild hacked some gold and donated to your guild. So GREE reset your guild from current 40 spot to 39. unfortunately, you are the 40th player in your guild. What do you think?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    Any and all hacker guilds should be penalized. The leader should be removed, as should the player or players that donated hacked gold, it's their responsibility to know what's going on. Take all rewards away from guild members and remove their names from winners list. If the remaining want to rebuild honestly then go for it.
    That being said the blank accusations being thrown around about different groups should stop. Seems like this has turned into a witch hunt and people are pointing fingers at guild that beat them. If your going to accuse at least have facts to back up the claim. This really is getting out of hand and will continue if Gree doesn't step up soon to resolve this situation.
    I am sorry but I have to disagree with this as well as the statements of Badnews.

What I am providing here is a very fair method of resolution to both sides.

And so ironic that I am taking up this cause as I have never complained about hackers I guess I would be a fair middle person as I can see both sides in an unbiased manner.

No guilds that have had a hacker momentarily and have actually reported the situation to Gree and removed hacker/hackers from their guild should not be penalized for doing the right thing.

But upgrades bought with hacked gold should also not be allowed to continue and should be removed. Bad news I am sorry to tell you this but wrong is wrong no way about it no matter how you slice it it is not right for guilds to keep upgrades that were not purchased with legit gold.

But neither should a guild be completely dismantled if they have taken action against hackers removing them from the guild and do their best to keep hackers out.

1) Gree needs to find away to keep gold and honor protected from hacks as they have done with gems. IF they did it with gems they should be able to do it with gold and honor as well keep the log of gold and honor in the servers to be referenced at the very least keeping an eye on unusual amounts of gold. I imagine Gems were secured because it protects money earned by Gree. Well based on all the talk about gold hacks if Gree does not do something they will start loosing revenue if action is not taken people will start spending less and less on wars. It might not be a big jump as some people were hoping with boycotts mentioned within the game and occasionally in the forums but a gradual decline that will in my prediction increase in rate of decline in revenues and people removing themselves from the game.

Once people spending money and people quitting escalates to a certain point it will be hard to bring the game back we are at a dangerous point here, So my hopes with this thread was first of all stop the problem at it's source for people to speak up and show Gree that they definitely are unhappy and that Gree will see this and take action on it.

This won't happen if people don't speak up. Complaining isn't gonna cut it we are going to have to be organised and approach this in unity and numbers so encourage people to come here to vote and reply.

2) We need to deal with the damage that has been done I am sure Gree has already noticed a decline in revenues. Most guilds will stop or at the very least slow down their spending on wars. It is amazing a lot of people have spent as much as they did which is fine but will they continue to spend that much if they are spending money and effort and have to continually fight guilds that have ridiculous amounts of Level 10 walls or outrages numbers of members lets say 60, or even if some have had purchased all upgrades so early since the guilds have been introduced. I will not attempt to guess which guilds are innocent or guilty. But something needs to be done about guilds that were built on hacked gold whether a small part of it was built with hacked gold or most of it was bought with hacked gold. Removing the hacked gold from the equation seems to be the best resolution I could think of.

This thread is not about threats it is not about pointing fingers this thread is about people coming together and uniting, to voice their concern to Gree about hacked Gold and Honor and what it is doing to the game and its players to hopefully encourage Gree to take action on this problem before it escalates any further. To offer solutions that are fair to everyone not just a few.

Lets work on honorable and fair solutions not from selfish view points that only benefit our own situation, lets offer solutions and resolutions that as best as it can be is fair all around the board.

Could the members of the forums and the players of KA take a breath and see that standing divided does not help a cause and maybe see what is right and come together and by some miracle stand together united to voice for what is obviously wrong and what is obviously right.

If you want Gree to take action on hacks say so not look at the thread hoping someone else will speak up It is going to take a lot of people speaking up.

IF you have a constructive and fair resolution to this problem then speak up and offer it I hope the solutions grow and together we can come up with something Gree can and will act on.

IF you want this movement to go somewhere the place is here the time is now.

IF you dont see enough voice here then go branch out and talk to the people you know that are upset about hacks and want something to be done to come here and add to this voice by replying and voting.

The faster and the larger it grows the more likely something will happen.

I can tell you that if people just complain and are unwilling to stand up and voice what they have to say that in it self is the self defeat-us attitude that gets this world no where. Simply viewing isnt going to help. If you see this as a problem and say nothing thinking nothing will com of this well that is exactly the kind of sentiment that get us no where. IF you have the enrgy to complain you should have the energy to reply and vote.

Leave a reply ask Gree to do something. Maybe even say please. I am always polite with support and I can say that they have been good to me, as result. ( imagine that people are more willing to help when you are polite and and show appreciation when it is due)

Vote and say what you think.

Offer a solution but be honorable and fair in your suggestion.

To Gree this is not meant to be by me anyways and us against Gree thing, this is an attempt to fix a problem that has lingured way to long I have seen way too many friends leaving. I ma hoping the players and the moderators, developers and owners can do something quick before this game falls apart
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-11-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    I totally agree ban all hackers, but how to deal with legal players in those guild?

Just think about this scenario, said, tomorrow morning, you find out you are kick out from your guild without any words, because GREE find out someone in your guild hacked some gold and donated to your guild. So GREE reset your guild from current 40 spot to 39. unfortunately, you are the 40th player in your guild. What do you think?
    Honestly me I would be fine with it, why cause it is the right thing to do and it is fair no way around it. I would not be too worried as well cause I would be quite confident the guild would work hard to get me back in.

IF the amount of drops from the guild were too high to get me back in within a reasonable amount of time. I would be fine with that as well, once again because it is the right thing to do and it is fair and I am confident their are many wonderful guilds that would be more than happy to have me as a member of their guild.

I do my part I pull my weight I am fair and just I would never be worried about finding a good home in a guild I would be proud to be in.

I wouldn't fight so hard against an obviously fair resolution and the fairest one I have seen mentioned or offered there are much worse things that people would prefer to happen as you can see in the forums. I really dont see why you are so hard on a resolution I have so hard on creating to make sure that people that are in hacked guilds get treated fairly. If you happen to be in a hacked guild you are definitely not winning in sympathy points and you may end up with a less desirable action compared what I am trying to offer. Think wisely on what you are saying and how people are interpreting what you are saying.

If you are in the situation mentioned above think twice before going against it any further you are fighting the very person trying to protect people in that situation.

I am looking at it from all angles and trying to resolve this in away that is fair once again all around the board.

This will be last time I reply to your post in this thread. Go back read what has transpired back and forth and see if what you are saying is in fact helping you or going against you.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I don't have much to add, except that I agree with almost everything Tempus has stated. If someone is in a hacked 60 player guild, then by definition they have gotten a higher ranking in the wars than they should have (more members will get you more points). So, they have already gotten more war reward units than they should have, and gotten farther in LTQ's and boss events due to health and energy regen bonuses, and bought more building upgrades faster and at lower cost than they should have. So, I would say that they have gotten a lot more than they should have already, and are not being penalized much at all by simply getting kicked out of a hacked guild and needing to find a new guild. That seems like a ridiculously small price to pay compared to the hacked rewards that they already had gotten.

Post Count
    I for one am all for your proposed solutions TempusDA. I can think of little to add to this conversation. I myself have complained about hackers on countless occasions. The difference here is there are possible solutions. You have my support and my voice TempusDA.

there is no doubt in my mind that there are people in hacked guilds that have nothing to do with it...the innocent...Maybe? I would argue however that if you join a guild and see 60 members have been unlocked and all bonuses are unlocked......you have to think about what your getting into....seriously!!!! I have two thoughts to this .....one..the people who join a guild with everything unlocked and are legal players are either unaware of how much work and gold is required to purchase these upgrades or just want something handed to them without having to work for it which to me is guilt by association because i think everyone does know at this point what it really takes to get there. Two ..Cheating and or taking the easy path does not always lead to water ...there should be some punishment and since i believe that most people are aware of what it takes to get these upgrades ...legal or not they should be punished for taking advantage of a situation that they should have know was wrong but chose to ignore.

Gree has stated many times that they take hacking seriously. We will see if that statment has any truth to it. I will admit that in this day and age ..with the tech we have that we will never see the end of hackers. If there is no Gem hack and one does not exsist then i dont understand why gold and honor is not protected or can be protected the same way. I still think there are gem hacks but that is a personal opinion and i have no actual proof ...you tube??

With all that said we all will be watching you gree to see how you respond. Make it a good one please! these ideas have merit. We need to tweak them to fit any and all situations but it is a good foundation to start from. I hope you really do take this serious!!

TempusDA....Thank you for not only voicing most of our frustrations in a diplomatic way but also by adding a solution to the problems. I have much respect for what you are trying to do. I have tried myself but with less diplomacy. If you need anything and i can help please do not hesitate to PM me. I will do everything i can to help...and if i cant i will get someone who can!!

THANK YOU!

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    I for one am all for your proposed solutions TempusDA. I can think of little to add to this conversation. I myself have complained about hackers on countless occasions. The difference here is there are possible solutions. You have my support and my voice TempusDA.

there is no doubt in my mind that there are people in hacked guilds that have nothing to do with it...the innocent...Maybe? I would argue however that if you join a guild and see 60 members have been unlocked and all bonuses are unlocked......you have to think about what your getting into....seriously!!!! I have two thoughts to this .....one..the people who join a guild with everything unlocked and are legal players are either unaware of how much work and gold is required to purchase these upgrades or just want something handed to them without having to work for it which to me is guilt by association because i think everyone does know at this point what it really takes to get there. Two ..Cheating and or taking the easy path does not always lead to water ...there should be some punishment and since i believe that most people are aware of what it takes to get these upgrades ...legal or not they should be punished for taking advantage of a situation that they should have know was wrong but chose to ignore.

Gree has stated many times that they take hacking seriously. We will see if that statment has any truth to it. I will admit that in this day and age ..with the tech we have that we will never see the end of hackers. If there is no Gem hack and one does not exsist then i dont understand why gold and honor is not protected or can be protected the same way. I still think there are gem hacks but that is a personal opinion and i have no actual proof ...you tube??

With all that said we all will be watching you gree to see how you respond. Make it a good one please! these ideas have merit. We need to tweak them to fit any and all situations but it is a good foundation to start from. I hope you really do take this serious!!

TempusDA....Thank you for not only voicing most of our frustrations in a diplomatic way but also by adding a solution to the problems. I have much respect for what you are trying to do. I have tried myself but with less diplomacy. If you need anything and i can help please do not hesitate to PM me. I will do everything i can to help...and if i cant i will get someone who can!!

THANK YOU!
    Thank You Skyraiders.

The best way to help I think would be to spread the word and get people here to reply to the post and vote. Replying helps keep the post alive. It's gonna take a large amount of people voting at the very least.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    I am sorry but I have to disagree with this as well as the statements of Badnews.

What I am providing here is a very fair method of resolution to both sides.

And so ironic that I am taking up this cause as I have never complained about hackers I guess I would be a fair middle person as I can see both sides in an unbiased manner.

No guilds that have had a hacker momentarily and have actually reported the situation to Gree and removed hacker/hackers from their guild should not be penalized for doing the right thing.

But upgrades bought with hacked gold should also not be allowed to continue and should be removed. Bad news I am sorry to tell you this but wrong is wrong no way about it no matter how you slice it it is not right for guilds to keep upgrades that were not purchased with legit gold.

But neither should a guild be completely dismantled if they have taken action against hackers removing them from the guild and do their best to keep hackers out.

1) Gree needs to find away to keep gold and honor protected from hacks as they have done with gems. IF they did it with gems they should be able to do it with gold and honor as well keep the log of gold and honor in the servers to be referenced at the very least keeping an eye on unusual amounts of gold. I imagine Gems were secured because it protects money earned by Gree. Well based on all the talk about gold hacks if Gree does not do something they will start loosing revenue if action is not taken people will start spending less and less on wars. It might not be a big jump as some people were hoping with boycotts mentioned within the game and occasionally in the forums but a gradual decline that will in my prediction increase in rate of decline in revenues and people removing themselves from the game.

Once people spending money and people quitting escalates to a certain point it will be hard to bring the game back we are at a dangerous point here, So my hopes with this thread was first of all stop the problem at it's source for people to speak up and show Gree that they definitely are unhappy and that Gree will see this and take action on it.

This won't happen if people don't speak up. Complaining isn't gonna cut it we are going to have to be organised and approach this in unity and numbers so encourage people to come here to vote and reply.

2) We need to deal with the damage that has been done I am sure Gree has already noticed a decline in revenues. Most guilds will stop or at the very least slow down their spending on wars. It is amazing a lot of people have spent as much as they did which is fine but will they continue to spend that much if they are spending money and effort and have to continually fight guilds that have ridiculous amounts of Level 10 walls or outrages numbers of members lets say 60, or even if some have had purchased all upgrades so early since the guilds have been introduced. I will not attempt to guess which guilds are innocent or guilty. But something needs to be done about guilds that were built on hacked gold whether a small part of it was built with hacked gold or most of it was bought with hacked gold. Removing the hacked gold from the equation seems to be the best resolution I could think of.

This thread is not about threats it is not about pointing fingers this thread is about people coming together and uniting, to voice their concern to Gree about hacked Gold and Honor and what it is doing to the game and its players to hopefully encourage Gree to take action on this problem before it escalates any further. To offer solutions that are fair to everyone not just a few.

Lets work on honorable and fair solutions not from selfish view points that only benefit our own situation, lets offer solutions and resolutions that as best as it can be is fair all around the board.

Could the members of the forums and the players of KA take a breath and see that standing divided does not help a cause and maybe see what is right and come together and by some miracle stand together united to voice for what is obviously wrong and what is obviously right.

If you want Gree to take action on hacks say so not look at the thread hoping someone else will speak up It is going to take a lot of people speaking up.

IF you have a constructive and fair resolution to this problem then speak up and offer it I hope the solutions grow and together we can come up with something Gree can and will act on.

IF you want this movement to go somewhere the place is here the time is now.

IF you dont see enough voice here then go branch out and talk to the people you know that are upset about hacks and want something to be done to come here and add to this voice by replying and voting.

The faster and the larger it grows the more likely something will happen.

I can tell you that if people just complain and are unwilling to stand up and voice what they have to say that in it self is the self defeat-us attitude that gets this world no where. Simply viewing isnt going to help. If you see this as a problem and say nothing thinking nothing will com of this well that is exactly the kind of sentiment that get us no where. IF you have the enrgy to complain you should have the energy to reply and vote.

Leave a reply ask Gree to do something. Maybe even say please. I am always polite with support and I can say that they have been good to me, as result. ( imagine that people are more willing to help when you are polite and and show appreciation when it is due)

Vote and say what you think.

Offer a solution but be honorable and fair in your suggestion.

To Gree this is not meant to be by me anyways and us against Gree thing, this is an attempt to fix a problem that has lingured way to long I have seen way too many friends leaving. I ma hoping the players and the moderators, developers and owners can do something quick before this game falls apart
    Could not have said it better. I agree with all proposed solutions.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Voted. I really hope Gree read this, some great ideas here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Voted as well. Let's hope this is on Gree's radar.

Post Count
    I personally would like to see this game get back to the CORE ROOTS of its origins !
    Stratergy need to be bought back into the equations not the Blazay approuch throw money and get stronger!
    I would like (Wish) all hacker guilds be removed and disbanded , all other non hackers/cheaters from these guild moved to other guilds or start a new one, the hacking must stop if Gree wants to keep its main stable players and give back the game we all started playing and felt WE BELONGED to it!
    this matter is utmost of importance in bringing the game back from the brink of self destruction.
    with careful planning and player input Gree has the basis to ensure our most endearing posters can be heard with due dilligance and open minded to requests to rectify these issues.
    Please Gree its time that as a Company you stepped up to the plate and listen to our calls for help to keep this game as a game and not a hackers haven !

Post Count
    I voted yesterday but wanted to come back and post that I really appreciate this thread. For the even-handedness of the approach, the solutions proposed, and the discussions it is bringing about.

I want to add that anyone who is in a guild and taking advantage of bonuses that are there because of hackers, though you are not guilty of hacking, that does not mean you should get something for nothing. The bonuses and walls bought with gold from hacker players (every dime contributed by a hacker) should be revoked. Period. Your gold would still be there, contributing to whatever bonuses can be bought with the legit gold left after the hackers' gold is taken away. You would not be losing something you earned. You'd just no longer be getting something for nothing. If you think that's unfair, that is a very warped and spoiled perspective.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Voted as well. Thanks for the work and discussion.