@ Gree and any moderators that may be watching. Just a Suggestion on Gold and Honor - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What are your feelings on Hacked guilds and player accounts?(Multiple Select Allowed)

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think Gree is doing fine dealing with Hackers.

4 1.96%
  • I think Gree needs to be more active dealing with Hackers.

152 74.51%
  • I think the suggestion mentioned in this thread is a fair and should be implemented by Gree.

85 41.67%
  • I could care less about hackers I just play and don't care what other people do.

20 9.80%
  • I will probably eventually stop playing if nothing is done about hackers.

104 50.98%
  • I have stopped playing but would probaly start again if Gree took action against Hackers.

6 2.94%
  • I have stopped Playing and will prob never play again.

4 1.96%
  • I have replied with a different solution to Hacked accounts/guilds.

8 3.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: @ Gree and any moderators that may be watching. Just a Suggestion on Gold and Honor

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think its more a sense of resignation. The problem grows and trying to get resolution goes nowhere. One more thread is unlikely to tip the balance.

Probably gree wants to avoid a server syncup every time you kill a monster. But surely they could improve things, and certainly they could take action against 60-member guilds. At this point we know and they know that we know.

I think just vote with your money.
    KA: Standy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ok truthfully when I read this thread earlier I skilled replying and didn't really have much intention to, that is wholeheartedly a reflection on my views of GREE than Tempus or this thread, so having read some of the replies I thought it was right to chip in, as I have been vocal about my feelings on the hacker situation in previous threads.

Short and sweet - I like the idea proposed, there are I think a number of seemingly easy "band aids" that GREE could implement to at the very least limit the recent surge in hackers and hacked guilds, and Tempus' logic is certainly compelling here.

I voted on the poll, probably not hard to guess how I voted, and I 100% think GREE should be acting in this sort of way...I genuinely just feel that I've exhausted myself if complaining now about the situation, and have resigned myself to simply giving up the game when it soon becomes no fun for me, ruined by the hacking and GREE's stubbornness not to take any action. Some wold say that the hackers, and in my opinion GREE have therefore won, they have worn a lot of people like myself down into submission, but I honestly find myself caring less and less as the weeks go on and the wars keep coming thick and fast and every time the influx of hackers becomes more and more obvious....whilst GREE continue to sit back and do nothing (unless you count the odd post from Sirius assuring us that they are in fact doing a lot, which I do not).

Props to you Tempus for the effort, it's great to have something constructive to get behind, we live in hope that one day someone at GREE might feel even the slightest bit as passionate about this situation as we do (or did for some of us).

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    I really don't see where you are getting this from my post. Where is it in my post that Gree should remove legal players or dismantle guilds.
    Simple logic, some guilds started by some hackers, they increased the guilds to 40 spots, then legal players joined those guilds.
    If you take out the hackers gold and upgrade from the guild, where should GREE put those additional 20 legal players? If you can solve this problem, I believe GREE would like to take your suggestion.

I have to say that again.
    I think GREE already did some upgrade recently to track gold and honor in their server.
    Does anyone find any gold & honor hacker recently?
    Last edited by BadNews; 06-11-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
    I think its more a sense of resignation. The problem grows and trying to get resolution goes nowhere. One more thread is unlikely to tip the balance.

I think just vote with your money.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    Yes I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    Well what can I say that hasn't already been said time and time again , most KNOW my thoughts on this topic , and the main reason I left the game a few months ago!
    I worked hard to keep a step ahead of the wolves and so did many others but was soon over taken in stats by these people! Did I care that they cheated/hacked their way to me YES! I played the game to the BEST of my abilities and played fair, I reported when I came across those that bought this game into disrepute , I PM game Mods and what did I get in return!? Nothing just the same crap e-mail that the case was closed !
    Then a weeks/months later I come across the same person with much higher stats and low IPH and no gem units still playing, I'm talking about the constant head banging on wall, I could scream from the mountain top and still not get heard! Still nothing done....why bother ? Even The1nONLY told me this would happen, remove 1 get 5 to replace them.

This thread NEEDS to be heard/read/forwarded to the opprioriate people, it has the basis of being a Pinnicle turning point to save what is left of the game.
    I understand there are a lot of players not on this forum and some whom no longer look at this BUT in saying that there is still enough to make an impact on this subject and get Gree to look after the people that look after them.
    Do we get paid/reimbursed for the time taken to note all details about certain players NO...why do we do their jobs?
    Gree need to step up to the plate and show their members that " Hey we are DOING something" show us some imput like the time and effort all above posts have done.
    TempusDA has put a lot of time and effort in this thread to show that he cares and is passionate abou the game not only for himself but for ALL legit players and for that I Thank him! Pat on the back !
    If we can have a show of hands on this it would at least help and send a direct message to Gree to say " Hey you have a major problem" here please fix or rectify this situation, remove the Hackers , remove their donations, unfortunate as it is those in these Guilds need to understand the situation from outside their own Guild!
    When I was with FKG1 Guild the checks and guidelines are strict, yes they look into your account yes they check your units and major items, they do not want to be associated with these types and for me this is how it should be done, not have a player come in donate Billions/Millions and move on, or say it was someone else .
    Please vote and keep this going, as I know more will return to the folds of thegame and bring it back to its former glory

Post Count
    I completely agree. I have enjoyed this game, initially as a way to indulge my gaming needs on the go, and then because of the interaction of players free or gemmers looking for challenges and social interactions. People have put money into this game expecting the house to play if not fairly, at least predictably, and that free players could still enjoy the game recognising the limitations that style imposed. Hackers destroy that predictability and the sense of fairness that comes from the other choices.
    It is always a challenge to technically restrict hackers in this type of environment but the community at least is very aware of the types of hacks that distort stats. Reporting and actioning seem to be the best way of dealing with those cracks.
    I have not spent a cent on this game since March and do not intend to spend again until there is a visible sign that hackers are being dealt with quickly and that the bonus system is changed to numbers of gems bought not dollars spent.

Mickaleus

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    This

Yes I have.
    Can you pm his info?

Post Count
    Simple logic, some guilds started by some hackers, they increased the guilds to 40 spots, then legal players joined those guilds.
    If you take out the hackers gold and upgrade from the guild, where should GREE put those additional 20 legal players? If you can solve this problem, I believe GREE would like to take your suggestion.

I have to say that again.
    I think GREE already did some upgrade recently to track gold and honor in their server.
    Well if all the gold placed into a guild was donated on hacked gold and if after all the hacked gold is removed from the equation = no legitimate gold left. Meaning no one had been donating gold to upgrade the guild or making improvement what do you suggest would be fair?

I guess what would be left would be what people put effort into building.

What would you suggest is fair to people that worked hard to building guilds to 32 or 36 members?

Did you not create a list of guild that were 58 to 60 members with not only Guild names but also their Guild codes, may I ask what the purpose of that list was were you trying to say they should be left alone as well or were the implications something else altogether, Never mind you don't have to answer that.

People complaining about other guilds and other players and smearing names which i think is in bad taste what I am saying is lets stop the with witch hunts and come up with the solutions.

I am not talking about who is or isn't innocent but to cereate a fair resolution for everyone of a situation gone bad. You can go back and see if I have ever accused anyone of hacking have you?

If I belonged to a guild that had hacked gold donated I would find this solution more than fair and would be ok with it, why are you not ok with it?
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-11-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    Well if all the gold placed into a guild was donated on hacked gold and if after all the hacked gold is removed from the equation = no legitimate gold left. Meaning no one had been donating gold to upgrade the guild or making improvement what do you suggest would be fair?
    I didn't say all gold come from the one hacker. Say, there is guild got 60 spot opened now, half of gold come from one hacker and half of gold come from other 59 hard working players in that guild. If you take out the half gold comes from the hacker, the guild can only have 40 players, so GREE should kick out 19 legal players from that guild. This is unfair for those 19 players.

I don't have good suggestion on this. I just said, If you cannot figure out a good solution to resolve it, GREE will not take your suggestion.

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    I didn't say all gold come from the one hacker. Say, there is guild got 60 spot opened now, half of gold come from one hacker and half of gold come from other 59 hard working players in that guild. If you take out the half gold comes from the hacker, the guild can only have 40 players, so GREE should kick out 19 legal players from that guild. This is unfair for those 19 players.

I don't have good suggestion on this. I just said, If you cannot figure out a good solution to resolve it, GREE will not take your suggestion.
    I'll throw in a little suggestion. Right now my understanding is that we can't come to a conclusion about how to disband illegitimate guilds. How about this:

1) The guilds that have the 60 members or any other guild in question should have that gold(that was given illegitimately) removed from their vault, walls and upgrades.

2) After this, disband the members that joined the guild last that don't fall in the new guilds member limit.

3) Credit the disbanded members 50% of the gold they may have donated to the guild (unlikely to be a high amount of gold since most these guilds don't require donations, but just to make it a little fair for them)

4) After that they could easily join a new guild and donate the money there.
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 06-11-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count

What is fair in life is what people put into it. What would be considered fair would be the spots left would be given by priority to the people that have contributed the most. There are many guilds out there If I was one of the unfortunate one that were in the kick list based on the system presented above and I ended up being on the short list cause I had contributed less than people on the long list. Will I would leave and ask for a future spot if I really enjoyed the guild when they had room. I certainly would not complain that I lost my spot in a guild because Gree removed hacked gold from the guild especially if I contributed less than the other people that remained.

This is a balanced scale and resolution it does not play favorites. I would not offer a resolution that I was not comfortable with on my self.

What makes you think Gree will not take my suggestion? If this generates enough interest and enough voice it could happen.

But if you are so adamant on no action being done against hacked gold and seem to be doing you best to fight what is a pretty fair proposal, why were you posting names of guilds with 58 and 60 members if you don't mind answering that actually.

Like I said If I was in a guild that had hacked gold I would be fine with the decision cause that is the kind of person I am.

I asked you for what you think would be fair in retrospect you offer nothing only that you don't want spots that were bought with hacked gold removed. What does this say?
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-11-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who are the other people that could care less and will you be my friends?

Post Count

Unfortunate as it is, this should be done most of us know that there was only maybe 2-3 guilds that could afford high member guilds, they shouldn't have joined, they are chasing the glory with out the output that most of us have done, how many countless raids attacks donations were done by legitimate guilds and there members ?
    They are gaining attributes from this being done, they have level 10 walls against other guilds whom only can afford 4-5 level so they score more CP, it's fairness that's required they should have check the guild before they entered!
    You make your bed you sleep in it! That's the ways it goes ..I always used to check before hitting others or even if I was invited to a guild ! I checked first , looked at their rewards and choose from their, I don't won't to be associated with hackers/cheaters that why the guild I joined had Strict entry guidelines !
    Others should have checked rather than just jump in! Give me give me give me! It's their own fault for choosing that guild , because it's all a CHOICE of whom you join.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    I'll throw in a little suggestion. Right now my understanding is that we can't come to a conclusion about how to disband illegitimate guilds. How about this:

1) The guilds that have the 60 members or any other guild in question should have that gold(that was given illegitimately) removed from their vault, walls and upgrades.

2) After this, disband the members that joined the guild last that don't fall in the new guilds member limit.

3) Credit the disbanded members 50% of the gold they may have donated to the guild (unlikely to be a high amount of gold since most these guilds don't require donations, but just to make it a little fair for them)

4) After that they could easily join a new guild and donate the money there.
    That seems fair as well Dirt Road Joe.

Post Count
    Any and all hacker guilds should be penalized. The leader should be removed, as should the player or players that donated hacked gold, it's their responsibility to know what's going on. Take all rewards away from guild members and remove their names from winners list. If the remaining want to rebuild honestly then go for it.
    That being said the blank accusations being thrown around about different groups should stop. Seems like this has turned into a witch hunt and people are pointing fingers at guild that beat them. If your going to accuse at least have facts to back up the claim. This really is getting out of hand and will continue if Gree doesn't step up soon to resolve this situation.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie