@ Gree and any moderators that may be watching. Just a Suggestion on Gold and Honor - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What are your feelings on Hacked guilds and player accounts?(Multiple Select Allowed)

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think Gree is doing fine dealing with Hackers.

4 1.96%
  • I think Gree needs to be more active dealing with Hackers.

152 74.51%
  • I think the suggestion mentioned in this thread is a fair and should be implemented by Gree.

85 41.67%
  • I could care less about hackers I just play and don't care what other people do.

20 9.80%
  • I will probably eventually stop playing if nothing is done about hackers.

104 50.98%
  • I have stopped playing but would probaly start again if Gree took action against Hackers.

6 2.94%
  • I have stopped Playing and will prob never play again.

4 1.96%
  • I have replied with a different solution to Hacked accounts/guilds.

8 3.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: @ Gree and any moderators that may be watching. Just a Suggestion on Gold and Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiakis View Post
    I would like to issue a complaint in order to prove who has more blame hackers or Gree.
    The guild 640927548 (Pirates United, if they do not even hide in the name ...) has players like Marcellinus has earned over 200k attack in two weeks (from 450 to 650) or Chalin players with level 87 and more attack 700, etc etc ...
    I know this because I spent a few days on your guild and could see it in person. I can provide screenshots so that you have clear evidence. What's more, I can send you GroupMe conversations where the public makes their traps and brags about it.
    This is just the tip of the iceberg and all players who play every day we find a hacker easily with a routine visit.
    I trust you to respond to this message because otherwise be evident once again that you have no interest in working legally.

PS: If it bothers you that the publication of data and testing concrete players because you're party involved!
    Let me get this straight...

You are saying, that if a player gains 200K in 2 weeks, that player must be a hacker?!?

Gees, I thought I among many others in top 50 teams was just good at doing this game, and having fun with it, but I guess that I too am a hacker... Hardly know how to turn on/off my ipad, or even change configurations in it, but somehow I figured out how to hack this fun game...

I thought it was the gems that I spend on the LTQ's that gave me my stats boost, or the huge inflation of unit strenght/bonuses that Gree have made since guildwars began that gave me the boost, but now it turns out that I too am a hacker...

Well, better send yet another ticket to Gree, telling them the hard truth, that I too am among the players that I have reported so far... Shame on me!!!

Post Count
    I got a mini, level 58, stats is near 300K. In case you don't know, there have before this war, been a guild quest where all the units payed out to the guild, was applied to the new members that also applied for that guild, got those prizes too. That is how I helped my mini go far higher than he was before, and many did like me.

If it is correct that you got proof of this player being a hacker, then send that info to Gree using the ingame mailing option, and don't start claiming that all that gains 200K in 2 weeks must be hackers.

We got members in our top 25 guild, that is under level 100, but better stats than the ones you claim this member have, they just know when to hit it, and when to stand back, it is really simple math. If you don't gain at least XX K stats for every level you gain, don't do it!

There is spreadsheets on all LTQ's that have been done, and as soon as a new emerges, a new is made up, and from there it is simple to calculate how many XP you are going to gain, and how much you get to show for it.

If you are correct in your assumptions, then Gree will remove this POS like the rest, but stop your wild allegations solely based on how much a member have gained in stats in a given time period, when it can be done by knowledge of this game.

Post Count
    well over the last war weekend my def jumped up 300k and my attack about 180k, so 300k in 2 weeks isnt that much.