alright bug is fixed Im back up in it. gonna update now

Lurker
    Post Count

Play The Power LTQ

This event hasn't start for already.
    Why is that?

Consistent Contributor Deuces914135880's Avatar
    Post Count
    There Im updated with all the post up to this point now! If anyone does the elite and the goals I am missing the info of I would appreciate it if you could post the info needed.

Thanks guys for helping out especially you bigmoney that was great

Post Count
    deuce, how much energy you have and how much gold did u spend? and did you do any quests before the event started?
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuces914135880 View Post
    There Im updated with all the post up to this point now! If anyone does the elite and the goals I am missing the info of I would appreciate it if you could post the info needed.

Thanks guys for helping out especially you bigmoney that was great
    No problem. Sorry I didn't keep track of the RP/cash Elite rewards, I was out and about, and all the RP/cash numbers were weird numbers (e.g. 355 RP).

By the way, for the Elite goals:

Goal 15/71
    Civic Center - Bank (4 x 108 = 432)

Total energy needed: 432
    Total exp gained: 72
    Rewards:
    53 exp| $0 | 0 RP | Assassin's Blade (gun) 127/75
    Assassin's Blade is most definitely a melee weapon, not a gun.

Edit: on a similar note, the "[sic]" tag was my note on that item, since they misspelled "Gatling" as "Gattling," however, "Thunder Cycle2" was most definitely not a typo-- I have the Thunder Cycle2 as an item in my inventory, and it has the same stats as the Thunder Cycle (and the same picture). I think someone at GREE made a typo.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 06-12-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Must be a lot!gree just nerfed this LTQ...71 levels for the elite mode..GEEZ!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky4u View Post
    Must be a lot!gree just nerfed this LTQ...71 levels for the elite mode..GEEZ!
    What's interesting to me is that the prizes for the Elite Mode are actually weaker than their normal mode counter parts-- it seems GREE thinks you should spend gold to finish the Normal mode if you have to, and that you should only spend gold in the Elite mode only if you intend to go deep into the Elite Mode for when the prizes start getting good.

I don't think more levels is necessarily a bad thing-- more levels implies more prizes, which is good. I think what makes or breaks the LTQ is the energy requirement divided by the time you have to complete it. I mean, 100 levels that consisted of just Canal Street would be significantly easier than an LTQ requiring total completion of the last 5 maps (and offering only 5 prizes to do so). I mean... I guess the prize item stats also matter, but I don't know how I'd factor that in. Stats per energy/time?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You got a point buddy...but adding almost 30 levels on an elite mode is just too much..in MW after much complain,they've cut it down to below 50 levels(elite).which is more attainable.

Post Count
    I mean, I'd obviously like it if the LTQ's final prize was easier (or cheaper) to obtain, but I'm afraid if they cut down on levels, they'll just jack up the energy requirements for those last few levels to make up the difference.

Consistent Contributor Deuces914135880's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reras View Post
    deuce, how much energy you have and how much gold did u spend? and did you do any quests before the event started?
    I used 15 refills = 300 gold. I had predone everything up to middle or most of Artistic Quarter. needless to say the last goals are heavier on energy so I needed to refill a lot in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky4u View Post
    You got a point buddy...but adding almost 30 levels on an elite mode is just too much..in MW after much complain,they've cut it down to below 50 levels(elite).which is more attainable.
    I dont think you completely understand the workings of the LTQs... More levels means nothing for sure other than more rewards like BM pointed out. you can very easily have few level with lots of jobs that require a lot more energy than a lot of levels with fewer jobs. as far as I remember we have less individual jobs than last LTQ.

the extra levels doesnt mean anything cause the energy needed and exp gain all depends on the amount of jobs and how heavy the jobs are. I say YEY more levels cause it makes the event less tedious and gives me more rewards, event though the majority are cash and exp. did you also notice that in this LTQ we are at least rewarded cash/rp and not only exp in certain goals?
    the cash dont mean anything for me at all but hey its better than the piss in the face of getting only exp when completing a goal

Lurker
    Post Count

event don't appears

i can't see thi event
    i 'am level 95
    when i go to th section 'about'

i see
    version:3.6.0.5
    build: 96
    Data:20130610_0
    updating...

i have this message since yesterday

what solution i have

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The energy required is already jacked up(elite mode level 45 and beyond)..it seems as if they added another level to it(like a super elite mode),with those extra levels....it's not worth it,going for 71.

Post Count
    @ Deuces914135880

excellent job.. thanks