Well well well

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Well well well

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Well well well

It's now time for the war for France and I still haven't been given my rewards for India I came in top ten faction and received nothing I have sent support the evedence they asked for and still nothing if this isn't resolved by the end of the war gree you will loose all my accs I'm sick of playing for nothing!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Who dares wins View Post
    It's now time for the war for France and I still haven't been given my rewards for India I came in top ten faction and received nothing I have sent support the evedence they asked for and still nothing if this isn't resolved by the end of the war gree you will loose all my accs I'm sick of playing for nothing!
    Did you get the gree reply that says the units are there. Shut down and restart and you should see them? I've had that reply. I guess I have shut down and restarted enough. I still don't see the ones I had a ticket in for.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You've got your rewards just not the slide showing the rewards. Come on now it's not that hard to figure out

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can I get a grilled cheese with my tomatoe soup?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see the problem: Lack of punctuation. Reading your run-on sentence made my brain almost explode. You missed at least four periods and a comma. Just FYI, they look like this:

Period: .
    Comma: ,

They are toward the bottom right of your computer keyboard, or else on your phone you have to tap a small icon to get to the punctuation marks screen.

You're welcome.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    I see the problem: Lack of punctuation. Reading your run-on sentence made my brain almost explode. You missed at least four periods and a comma. Just FYI, they look like this:

They are toward the bottom right of your computer keyboard, or else on your phone you have to tap a small icon to get to the punctuation marks screen.

You're welcome.
    e.

Post Count
    Any chance you were booted from a top 10 as soon as the roster was unlocked or are you still in the same squad?
    - Yeah baby I like it raw. -

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post

You're welcome.
    its a thread on a forum for a game, don't be that person
    your character is flawed
    Last edited by KFH; 09-20-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover 300 View Post
    Did you get the gree reply that says the units are there. Shut down and restart and you should see them? I've had that reply. I guess I have shut down and restarted enough. I still don't see the ones I had a ticket in for.
    Yes! That's exactly the email I got off Gree. Not heard from Gree since.
    Ps..... To the troll... This better??? Jerk!!!
    Last edited by Who dares wins; 09-22-2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Speelling mistake

Banned
    Post Count
    It would be better if you never use a comma or period ever again just have it as your thing when you come here and reply or make a new topic just remember to never end a sentence

I Am Not Sure What Is Worse, The Guy That Makes The First Letter Capital Of Every Word Or The Guy That Is Missing The Period Key.

or u hve the gy that thnks its bd ass to shortn nearly evry wrd...