LE Building for Poland? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LE Building for Poland?

Post Count
    Also Gree should make it more challenging.
    Seems anyone can get these LE buildings now.
    AMR/AV costed over 100m when the vault limit was 10m

The vault limit now is 90m

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouife View Post
    Anyway... Back on topic?

Could we have any kind of information regarding a new LE building? I'll be over vault soon, I would like to be able to make an informed choice.
    That would nice as well as buy good will with players. Senior management could surely keep the rest of us informed while the rest of the team is busy fixing problems.

As a business, It is always best to say something rather than remaining quiet.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope they only do LE buildings every three to four battles. People are getting greedy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Guys patience is a virtue and it takes great will power to overcome it. Looks like none of you have that virtue, LOL

Consistent Contributor Zach3432's Avatar
    Post Count
    I severely lack patience, but you have to think that possibly the players have spoken. They pushed em out in bulk and everyone wanted two. Paying for the second one is tough with continuous upgrades for the first. How many players spent the gold to get the unit? Did the spending drop? These were expensive buildings as well so I'm sure the devs were thinking people would spend $100 on cash. If you add the gold needed, plus the cash, I'm sure it wasn't worth it for most players. Why would I spend all of that when I could do an LTQ or buy LE sets? Sure, the end unit is better and the output is great, but realistically I think they made it too hard to incentivize the masses and only a select few really went for it. Upgrade old LE buildings if you like em so much.
    Zach

"Go to heaven for the weather, hell for the company."
    -Mark Twain
    "Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
    -Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Post Count
    lol i was just level 5 when is saw the jinai facility and then the courragh building and was around level 20 when the train station was available. i just didn't have iph or money to buy any of those buildings. since then, i've been doing nothing but collecting money and now i finally have 30 mil for the first time and there's no new LE building .. i was hoping to see a new LE building after this war but nothing yet ..

can the mods give any information about the LE buildings, when will we have a new building? would appreciate an update a lot .. thanks mods!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bumpity bump

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    Guys patience is a virtue and it takes great will power to overcome it. Looks like none of you have that virtue, LOL
    We're merely asking a simple question here : will there be a limited building for Poland? It has nothing to do with patience...

We're still waiting for an answer by the way.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would like some sort of answer as well.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by scheung1980 View Post
    Also Gree should make it more challenging.
    Seems anyone can get these LE buildings now.
    AMR/AV costed over 100m when the vault limit was 10m

The vault limit now is 90m
    The challenge is not getting an le building so much as upgrading it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouife View Post
    We're merely asking a simple question here : will there be a limited building for Poland? It has nothing to do with patience...

We're still waiting for an answer by the way.
    Out of curiosity, why do you think Gree should tell you that there's a new building out?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Smart players (not me, I am broke) will be hoarding cash for other upgrades anyway. So who cares. Strategy: when possible, always be expanding, building, and upgrading. It is not rocket science.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdirty11 View Post
    Out of curiosity, why do you think Gree should tell you that there's a new building out?
    Because there's really no reason for them not to 'disclose' this information. Because answering basic questions is the polite thing to do. Something around those lines...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    "A, B, C. Always Be Closing"

Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Smart players (not me, I am broke) will be hoarding cash for other upgrades anyway. So who cares. Strategy: when possible, always be expanding, building, and upgrading. It is not rocket science.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmin View Post
    It's seems they've been focusing on LE buildings for CC instead of MW. For a while there they were only on MW and not CC, apparently that cannot manage both at the same time.
    The cc dev team is different from the mw one. Period. However, the mw team I believe is busy with the big update for iOS as well as trying to figure out the health hacks that they've claimed they've already figured out...