Heidi Klaus - Boss Event Started - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heidi Klaus - Boss Event Started

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just finished the first 20 and got the Bunny Bomb, but I'm reluctant to keep pushing because i) the drops haven't been in my favour (80% were commons), and ii) I gained too much XP in the process, jumping two levels in the span of a 1/2 hour. I'm not a camper by any stretch, but if I was, I would be annoyed by the inconsistent XP awards for the same task (e.g. first hit yields 2 XP, but a repeat hit will drop 12), not to mention the XP dump for each milestone attained (had 4 of them).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    I'm not a camper by any stretch, but if I was, I would be annoyed by the inconsistent XP awards for the same task (e.g. first hit yields 2 XP, but a repeat hit will drop 12), not to mention the XP dump for each milestone attained (had 4 of them).
    I don't know what you're talking about. You can look up the exact XP of each boss kill. You don't get XP for hitting the boss, only killing her.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about. You can look up the exact XP of each boss kill. You don't get XP for hitting the boss, only killing her.
    I was referring to the PvP battles (to trigger a Heidi appearance), not the boss encounters.

Post Count
    I was referring to the PvP battles (to trigger a Heidi appearance), not the boss encounters.
    Just attack someone with a much higher defense than your attack. You'll lose and trigger the boss, no XP gain

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Post Count
    Um. PvP battles have always worked that way. You can try triggering the boss by robbing laundromats at level 7 or below for 1 XP, or you can travel to Canal Street and beat up Carmen Rivera for 1XP (and 9 energy).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Just attack someone with a much higher defense than your attack. You'll lose and trigger the boss, no XP gain
    Thanks for the FYI. I'll keep that in mind for future runs.

Post Count
    Um. PvP battles have always worked that way. You can try triggering the boss by robbing laundromats at level 7 or below for 1 XP, or you can travel to Canal Street and beat up Carmen Rivera for 1XP (and 9 energy).
    My first approach was the robbery angle and even a visit to Canal Street, but I had absolutely no luck triggering the boss with either (did 7 robberies and 1 Canal Street hit), which is why I switched to PvP.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    After you've triggered the boss for the first time, you can do any 1 EXP action and boss will trigger every time. Just remember you have to wait about 2 or 3 minutes from last boss kill before triggering the next one.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    After you've triggered the boss for the first time, you can do any 1 EXP action and boss will trigger every time. Just remember you have to wait about 2 or 3 minutes from last boss kill before triggering the next one.
    Thanks for the advice; I'll employ this strategy during the next boss event (21 is my limit for this one)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Legen...dary View Post
    You rang, Sir?
    you're funny. wish I had a tag line

Post Count
    . You can look up the exact XP of each boss kill. You don't get XP for hitting the boss, only killing her.
    Big Money where can I find a list of the xp gain per boss killed?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
    Big Money where can I find a list of the xp gain per boss killed?
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...to-Boss-Events