Start over !

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Start over !

Lurker
    Post Count

Start over !

Hi all.

I want to start fresh, from level 1 and do it all again. I have a second account on another phone. Can I transfer that account to this phone?
    I also want to know if my Current account can be tottaly erased if I send a ticket to support ? That's what I want really, that this account gets erased and when I download the app again I start from level 1, as I would have downloaded crime city for the first time

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I believe that when you transfer your account to another device, and you had cc on that device, it wiil write it over, so that account should be lost. And than you can start all over with youre other phone

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeba View Post
    I believe that when you transfer your account to another device, and you had cc on that device, it wiil write it over, so that account should be lost. And than you can start all over with youre other phone
    Okey, but I suppose my current profile will still be active, it won't be erased from the game, only erased from my phone

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tacky View Post
    Okey, but I suppose my current profile will still be active, it won't be erased from the game, only erased from my phone
    Yes thats right

Post Count
    why do you want it gone forever?
    abandoned

Post Count
    may be he doesn't want others to see something in the old profile .. just a thought

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe with the way things are going for newbies that can play right he could be level 15 with the same stats he now has at level 50... That's worth a reset if you've raced ahead while you learned the game.

Post Count
    Hi all.

I want to start fresh, from level 1 and do it all again. I have a second account on another phone. Can I transfer that account to this phone?
    I also want to know if my Current account can be tottaly erased if I send a ticket to support ? That's what I want really, that this account gets erased and when I download the app again I start from level 1, as I would have downloaded crime city for the first time
    You can transfer Crime City between Android phones...but not between an Android and an Iphone.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Post Count
    Hi all.

Support does not accept account reset requests without good reason. Many big gold spenders have done this since they get their gold back after reset and items have inflated in stats. For example when I started buying crates common had stats around 20...now they are at least around 100.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I would do things different if I knew then what I know now

Post Count
    the question is not about starting again knowing all that the almighty can tell but why bother with completely removing a profile.
    abandoned

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by L2uhere View Post
    I would do things different if I knew then what I know now
    Me 2...but it's always easy to think like that when you have the answers.