Help! Game error

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help! Game error

Post Count

Help! Game error

Hey everyone, I'm posting this on behalf of my real life friend. He's getting an error every time he attempts to load his hood popping up with an error message. He can talk in the syndicate and from what I gather travel to different maps and rival hoods, just not his own. He also never got the Stiletto Case event.

We were just wondering what the problem was and if anyone had a solution for this. He has tried to reinstall the game, he has shut off his phone. This has been going on for 3 days, so it's not like "Just wait it out". He emailed Gree and they responded saying they don't "compensate for loading issues".

If anyone has any advice it'd be greatly appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes, I am having same problem. just started today. GREE probably won't do anything until more have the same problem..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Your hood doesn't fails to load sometimes if you reinstall or update your games. What you have to do is leave it on and it new download data message should appear then it reloads and works.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_ View Post
    Your hood doesn't fails to load sometimes if you reinstall or update your games. What you have to do is leave it on and it new download data message should appear then it reloads and works.
    Yep, same happened to me. I was on a wi-fi connection and the phone disconnected while loading the hood. Just wait a few minutes in the game and the "new download data" message should appear.

I have a another loading problem, I can no longer enter the game with my mobile connection (since I switch mobile operator, don't know if it's just a coincidence..), I just get the "An unknown error happened". It's not like I've been banned 'cause I can play with no problem using wi-fi connection...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by riri112 View Post
    Yes, I am having same problem. just started today. GREE probably won't do anything until more have the same problem..
    Yep here also th eproblem, can not rob anybody, the game crashed.