Looking For A Guild Right For Me

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For A Guild Right For Me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Looking For A Guild Right For Me

Hello, I'm looking for a better guild than the one I'm currently in. This guild made the top 750, has little communication, and I felt like I had to declare war because no one else would.

Level 70, IPH 8726, Attack 126277 & Defense 111296, 232 allies( currently growing to 500), and a 110:245 battle ratio.
    I participate in boss events as far as I can go, LTQ events are my favorite to join, and I would be able to give about 20k IP if the current guild I'm in was more active. My stats are better than only 2 members who are at a higher level than me and have slightly and half more than my stats. We only have 13/26 members too. I would be able to donate 50k coins daily and as much stone as I can. I have a thirst for winning and the battles that are declared have easy opponents.
    Is there someone out there willing to recruit me?
    Last edited by Davidmoneysnow; 06-11-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

times a ticking

Are you still available

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm still available but my attack is 129957 and defense 114575 now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi,

We have a group of three guilds, from top 50/75 to top 200/400. You can progress up the ranks as you grow stronger. Daily donation requirement is 30k and war points 15k for the top 200 target guild. If you're interested apply at 908-684-132. . This is now a merger of two guilds so very different from what is was previously.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    David, If you are still looking I have 1 space remaining in my guild 'The Siafu Ants'

We ranked 470 with only 10 members and after only 10 days of existence! (pretty good going!)

I now have 29 members in my guild and we are looking to vastly improve on the previous rank.

There is no requirement to gem spend but there is a 250k weekly donation requirement. I set this as a weekly requirement to allow players to work on their kingdom for 5 days and only donate on the last 2 days if they so wish!

Hope to hear from you soon

Colonel

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Canadian knights

We are a 41 memeber guild all active strong players, most bonuses, I am our guardian 717k/658k att/def lv154 as long as your active we would love to have you

Banned
    Post Count
    Aloha's. I'm an officer for a top 75 guild and would emphatically love for you to join us. Feel free to put in your request. The only discrepancy is that we require our members to donate 8x IPH but do offer flexibility under certain circumstances e.g. Upgrading Gnomish lab to 10, etc.
    Mystic Champions

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face We are recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Davidmoneysnow View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a better guild than the one I'm currently in. This guild made
    the top 1250, has little communication, and I felt like I had to declare war because no one else would.

Level 70, IPH 8726, Attack 126277 & Defense 111296, 232 allies( currently growing to 500), and a 110:245 battle ratio.
    I participate in boss events as far as I can go, LTQ events are my favorite to join, and I would be able to give about 20k IP if the current guild I'm in was more active. My stats are better than only 2 members who are at a higher level than me and have slightly and half more than my stats. We only have 13/26 members too. I would be able to donate 50k coins daily and as much stone as I can. I have a thirst for winning and the battles that are declared have easy opponents.
    Is there someone out there willing to recruit me?

Our guild is looking for active players; 2 spots to fill now. We may not be a strong group to you, but we do play and share tips among guild members actively and have made top 750 last round and hoping to go further with your participation actively in battles. come check out our guild.
    Guild code 902 907 490 ; check bonuses

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Canadian Knights

We are a 41 members guild looking for a select few. All our members are strong and active players and we have most guild bonuses.

I am our guardian 717k attack 658k defense

Looking for active daily players with a minimum 100k attack/defense in our push to settle for no less than top100

Nous sommes une guilde de 41 membres a la recherche des derniers membres. Tous nos membres sont forts et sont actifs. Nous avons par ailleurs la plupart des bonifications disponibles.

J'ai 717k d'attaque et 658k de defense et suis le gardien de ma guilde

Nous recherchons des joueurs jouant tous les jours avec une attaque et defense de 100k minimum pour nous aider a rentrer dans le top 100.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Join the Top 300 Guild Day and Knights

Invite Code: 149397574

We are looking for active players to help us reach our full potential as a guild. There is a 10k per day donation

requirement and fighting in wars is required. We have heavy to light gem players and we fight as an organized team. We

placed 293rd in Darkhome and the two conquests before that we were 400 and 416 We will not stop till we are Top 200 so

join us today if you have what it takes!

Casualty Rate -5%
    Upgrade Cost -18%
    Building Upgrade Time -22%
    Guild Member Increase +14

Join us today, we could use a player like you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow, these look like some great guilds.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    But mine is the best offer you have here!

I see someone boasting about their GG stats... mine is better if that helps to influence your decision?

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Lurker
    Post Count
    Have you found a guild yet? If not we placed within the top 220 last war with only 2/3 of our guild active. We have 3 spots open if you and some other members in your current guild want to join. We also have enough gold to open up another 2-4 spots if more members from your current guild want to jump ship. We have 20+ bonuses and the one major requirement is you must participate in guild wars. We are looking to break into the top 200 and possibly top 150. PM me if interested.

Post Count

Join us! Top 400...and we're fun!

Knuckleheads Guild. Top 400 I the last 3 wars. Want 200 this next time!

Bildg time and cost bonuses are both -18%.

Requirements are that you are a daily player and participate actively in the wars. We encourage donations, of corse, but they aren't required.

PM if you're interested! We have 2 spots open!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Come and check out the long beach drinking club. We do not require members to use gold. (Some do but that is their own preference. We ask our members for 50k donations per day and during battle to be as active as possible. Our bonus's include building upgrade cost 5/5. Building upgrade speed 5/5. Casualty decrease 2/5. And guild size +16. And like I said no gems just your dedication is needed. We generally have a fun time with the game and throughout our guild. Join us and check us out. I think you'll be very happy. Guild ID 656-827-324. And my alliance ID is 781-389-359 if you would like another ally or to chat more about the guild

Cheers