Androids not loading...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Androids not loading...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Androids not loading...

We are having a lot of problems getting into the game. Sometimes we get the loading screen and it locks, sometimes its just a black screen. We are having to re-try 5-6 times before it actually lets us in.

Please fix this!

Banned
    Post Count
    Couple in our group is getting that too

Post Count
    Yep me too,sent at least 3reports in and countless other times when I didn't!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same. 10 chars

Post Count

Failed too launch... Ever heard of this?

i sent this ticket to Gree for a couple of hours ago, it kinda tells the whole story:

"I bought Gold and right after that i bought the cheapiest money building. Right after that the wierdest thing happened!
    The game froze, and every time when l run the game now it says "ERROR! Failed to load AIK's base".
    Ive tried everything. Same thing every time I start the game. Sometimes the game refuses to start.
    But sometimes I can still enter the game, but it always saying "ERROR! Unable to load AIK's base", so then i go on on like its no base at all, cant do anything there.
    Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks"

Lurker
    Post Count
    happened to me on my Galaxy Note. I wait, i get the touchwizard saying modern war isn't responding, i hit wait, and it lets me in. works everytime. however, it takes five times longer to load and id prefer it not too.

Post Count
    hoffmanking: did it happen to you to? the thing i described?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same problem here, have the problem since yesterday, very annoying during world domination!

Banned
    Post Count
    2-3 in my group have this issue too cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by big leg View Post
    i sent this ticket to Gree for a couple of hours ago, it kinda tells the whole story:

"I bought Gold and right after that i bought the cheapiest money building. Right after that the wierdest thing happened!
    The game froze, and every time when l run the game now it says "ERROR! Failed to load AIK's base".
    Ive tried everything. Same thing every time I start the game. Sometimes the game refuses to start.
    But sometimes I can still enter the game, but it always saying "ERROR! Unable to load AIK's base", so then i go on on like its no base at all, cant do anything there.
    Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks"
    Same I get this problem and don't know what to do about it