Tired of carrying your faction? Join us immediately!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tired of carrying your faction? Join us immediately!!

Post Count

Tired of carrying your faction? Join us immediately!!

If you have decided to give your fellow faction members one last shot at stepping up to the mark only to be let down again in Madagascar and decide that its time to move onto pastures new... then look no further. Ranked 721 in Columbia and presently competing for top 500 slot (just dropped out to 10k below at present with a full day to run), we can sympathise with you. Despite gentle encouragement over the past 3 or 4 wars, we still have a few members who haven't made good their promises - most importantly, they are willing to move on, citing an inability to devote as much time as previously. This is important to us as we do not advocate pushing members just for the sake of it - if you provide fun and a real team spirit then its our belief that members will step up to the mark during wars in order not to let the team down and be seen to contribute. We therefore have places available immediately upon cessation of Madagascan hostilities on Monday evening. If you want to be part of our group, use gold or don't, wish for a sense of fun in the game but are able to prove yourself active then look no further. We don't have minimum stats requirements but seek committed, keen players - only apply by PM to me or the faction leader, Semper fi AJ - requests direct to the faction id code will not be accepted through bitter experience and we wish to know about you first of all. Don't delay, make a note of us (my signature block contains details) and drop me or AJ a line... we promise commitment and a team that wont let you down... Its what you're looking for in the first place isn't it??
    Attack stats 620k Defence stats 840k invite ID 970 028 378

Post Count
    I presume everybody is too busy fighting to show an interest?!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is the best faction in WD. They helped me become a much better player. I didn't know what I was doing before I joined and I was spending money on all the wrong things and wasting time. My stats are 5X what they were in just over a month. There are lots of faction recruiting you with promises of this and that but this group delivers and I have a great time during the battles. After all this is about having fun. We were in the 700's last battle and just missed the 500 this time. If you want to join a faction with a great group of guys this is the one. If you have any questions just ask Sam in the post above this.

Post Count
    looking for more like you! ;-)