War declared screen Frozen! Moderator help please? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War declared screen Frozen! Moderator help please?

Post Count
    Yup, we were out for the duration once that screen popped up. Most of my team sent in tickets to address the issue... 2 days of no battling stuck in "Declared" mode. We got NO response, No service... NOTHING.

The problem is that Gree does NOT have the necessary staff to handle problems. Especially when the employees there are spending too much time pretending to be real factions, and with access to all the gold they need, they can just sit and play all day keeping themselves in the top spots and making the rest of chase that fool's gold coloured rainbow trying to catch up!

So because they are so busy in make-believe-faction-land, they can't deal with real service issues for all the problems they have created with the game. I mean, not ONE freakin response.

This is becoming ridiculous.

I wonder what their response will be and what they are going to do to make it up to us.

From reading a lot of posts on here, it's most likely NOTHING will be done. I'm sad, because, up till a month ago, I was really enjoying this game.

Now it's becoming a headache to play. It's frustrating going after things in this game, only to end up unsatisfied with the results because things aren't working the way they should be.

Sad. Very sad.

I say we send them to the corner for a time out!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm willing to bet nothing will happen. Eventually this post will be swept away by other posts, and never get a reply from a moderator. All the tickets sent from in game will probably get the "are you still experiencing this problem?" reply. The least they SHOULD do is give every faction that has evidence of the glitch the prize for the rank above what they got due to the glitch, but I won't be holding my breathe.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow that had to be painful.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The samething happened to my faction on Saturday at 8:30 am est we were 73, 6 hours later when we were finally able to fight again we dropped to 111. We never really recovered,finished 103. Gree did respond the same day was told to delete and reinstall app while they worked to resolve the issue. Never did get an explanation as to what happen or whapt type of compensation we would receive.

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    The most upsetting part is we have not had any contact with anybody at all.

We got screwed over pretty bad, and I feel like they just don't care!

'War declared' screen was frozen for two days

Lurker
    Post Count
    About the declared screen frozen issue happened to me and my faction. I got an email from Gree saying that my ticket has been closed....below is exacely what they wrote to me:

"Thank you for the message. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. All the prizes for the tournament have been delivered. We wish you luck in future tournaments and events."

I just cannot believe it! Wish me luck? Oh my god... Bad service and wrong attitude!!!

Post Count
    I would still like an explanation.

Because of a glitch , my faction could not wage war for two full days!
    Waiting for a response ...

Post Count
    You have had plenty of time to say ' we are looking into it' but instead I have been ignored .
    I've had enough , I am reporting this issue to apple.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Oh goodie. I've always wanted a game where I could dump money into and get jacked in return. Funny how no top factions had any issues....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Faction Australia's screen is also stuck on the 'war declared' screen! Seriously...I have lost fights this entire war where I've been over 70k higher with over 160 attack skill points...over 150 losses I should have won easy! NOW THIS? Gree get your bugs fixed already...compensation is in order! This is noob stuff here...find out how to do math and hire someone who KNOWS how to program! If we loose our rank you've lost a customer!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I will be demanding compensation from Apple...I have all the screen shots to support my claims!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess this just happens randomly or is there a reason it actually does it so everyone else can avoid it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Those lazy POS aren't working the weekend so you have to wait until monday for your automated response.