War declared screen Frozen! Moderator help please?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War declared screen Frozen! Moderator help please?

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count

War declared screen Frozen! Moderator help please?

For nearly 24hr now, our faction 'war declared' screen has been frozen .

We have sent in tickets to support , hasnt been a week yet , so no reply .I would really appreciate a PM from a moderator explaining the issue.

Post Count

Ditto!!!!

Yup... Our faction is stuck on the same screen. Tickets submitted, still no response 18 hours later....
    Lost our position from around 750 to under 1,000... And dropping!
    Now how are our teams going to be compensated for our lost time and whatever gold players just wasted in these stuck factions?
    I'll take some unit's with some bonuses for my entire team: 3 buildings upgrading at once, genuine stackable health, energy and raid payouts, etc, replaced lost gold, $10,000,000,000 to the faction bank.... And an all expenses paid trip to Gree's service HQ for my entire faction!
    That would be fair for the continual headaches this game is starting to cause...

Post Count
    Still frozen , and no word from anybody .

We can not declare war , we have fallen from around 100 to outside of 250, even of it is fixed now we will not be able to finish top 100 as we have before.

I would be happy to give a moderator our faction ID and any other info , if they would please PM me

Post Count
    Ok, so 30+ hours now, still says 'War is Declared' , we can not do anything .

No response from any one ...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Another faction checking in as frozen. We're going on 2+hrs locked in the declare war screen.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Our faction also is having the same problem!The declared war screen was frozen since 3 to 4 pm PST today. Multiple ticket sent but no response nor recovery. Our faction spent quite a few of gold and was in striking range of top 250. Now we are not only going to get out of top 500 or worse until the end of the battle, but also we spent real money to buy gold to fight. Please response immediately with corrective actions or resolution. My ID is 255-867-027. Gree can use this to find my faction.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree, is failing. Simple as that guys.

Post Count
    Almost 48hr now, Screen is still frozen , no response.

My faction is very upset!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Morning bump in hopes gree wi open their eyes to this. We were also fighting for top 250 and now are sitting in top 750 with the screen still frozen.

Post Count
    We went from top 100 and looks like we will finish top 1000 ...

If somebody would adress the issue I wouldn't be so upset , but it looks like I will have to contact apple for anything to be done.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow, that is just brutal. Very thankful this did not happen to us. Gree, you have to have some kind of batphone for teams having in-battle issues. This is totally unfair.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Lurker
    Post Count
    Now 2 hrs before the battle stop, we are still under the "frozen" mode. And of course, we are out side the 750 now, after not able to battle for almost 24 hrs. All the gold spent previously were gone for meaningless, and wasted.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow. Can't believe with the moderators that I saw on during this time that none of them have responded to this in any way. Just wow.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agreed. Why should I be spending my money in an attempt to get higher rankings when I just get screwed out of them in the end? Not that they care, but this incident just cost them any future spending I may have put towards the game.

Post Count
    Lol , after two days of being frozen it has finally been fixed, with 10 minutes to go!

Any word from a moderator would be much appreciated !