Looking for a more active guild - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a more active guild

Post Count

The Mason's Guild is the friendly competitive kinda players

Attention Warrior Knights, Mages, Kings, Queens and Ladies Fair:

The Mason's Guild (747 268 982) has ranked in the Top400 twice and Top500 for the past wars and now unexpectedly has 3 openings for active and enthusiastic players. *If you value camaraderie, good fun, support and laughter and scoring high, we are your competitively friendly guild of choice. *We do have a small rite of initiation requiring wit and a bit of intelligence, not to worry - no blood or candles involved. We are looking for stats above 100K attack and defense and the maximum number of allies, as well as active participation in the life of the guild.

Swing by on your favorite dragon, royal steed, or poisoned ballista and see if we suit your style.

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 200 guild has late openings

Hi there,

Seeking active and contributing members for upcoming war. Join Knights Of The Round Table! We are a top 200 guild has 2 free spots for upcoming War. A great bunch and no gem requirement!
    Cas Rate -10%, Upgrade cost -23%, Building upgrade time -23%, member increase +20

Post Count

Cool Top 400 looking to reach 200...

Top 400 guild looking to reach top 200... Have a spot open for a 100+ a/d player. Must be active daily. Free player welcome, super laid back guild. No donations requirements, just that you donate what you can, when you can and all stones, for war walls.

Building speed and upgrade cost are at 19% with lotsa members. Pm me or check us out: 702-726-490

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here ye, Here ye,

Join the Bronx Knights 840674396

We are a very organized, active group of international players. who enjoy the game and the comraderie the game entails. we have all levels of players, ranging from level 25 - level 161, from all across the globe.

We dont have a minimum entry donation, we dont demand daily donations.
    give what you can without compromising your own growth and kingdom.
    we are a good group that dont take it too seriously, but dont fool around either.
    we're in this to gain bonuses and win wars.

Over the wars we have refined our members and strategies.
    Have improved from 721st, to 572, to 426 and in this last war placed in the 300's
    (just waiting for full winners list to confirm exact ranking)
    expecting to be in the top 300's in the upcoming war.

We just released 4 players and have spots available.

If you are in a guild and know 4 other members who are tired of being active and reaping no rewards from an inactive guild, we are open to accepting all 4.

Current Bonus available;
    Casualty Rate: -9%
    Upgrade Cost: -18%
    Building Upgrade Time: -22%
    Guild Member Increase +14

Send me an email, or add me as an allie 740789417
    We welcome all as long as you are active and willing to chat and have fun.

Become a part of an epic journey to the top and have fun all along the way.
    If it doesnt feel like your style of guild or game play, good luck.
    Wish you all the best

- Slaytanic

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are you still looking for a guild? We are consistently in the top 75.

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    2 open spots in Knights from afar.
    136th in Darkhome.
    Need strong members to make it top 100.
    PM me or go to http://knightsfromafar.freeforums.net/
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lvl 88 with 247k attack & 240 defense needs new guild

I'm looking for a top 100 guild that wants an active player. Your team hopefully battles every hour. I'm on a team that wastes an hour recharging for the next hour. We are top 150 but the lack of leadership drives me nuts. I like good communication which could include the posts but also something like kakao to instant message even when not in the game. I live in US.

Please email Tom.g.az.72@gmail.com if interested. Want to join ASAP.

175053188 id#

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 200 guild looking for 3-5 new members

Seeking daily players for awesome guild
    Zaxxon
    We are actively recruiting. our 54 member mass bonus guild of daily players. We have floated between top 150 and top 200 and are looking to bring more active players to the mix. We have some light gem players but by no means required as there is strength in numbers.

Requirements are simple: actively donate, we target 50k per day but are flexible.
    Be active: when it's time for war be available
    Be respectful - should be a given

Bonuses as follows:
    Casualty -23%
    Health regen -23%
    Energy regen + 20%
    Upgrade cost -23%
    Upgrade time -23%

Pm me here with your details or apply in game. Please don't apply unless you are truly a daily active player looking for a long term home with Zaxxon.

Guild number:292-801-063
    Vachupacabra : 399-887-108

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Top 75 guild looking for active players. International players are welcome!

If you are in need of a friendly and very active guild that has a U.S. and an international presence, join the Alderaanian Knights! We have members hailing from Australia to England to Singapore. We averaged top 75 in the wars (at least 75 this last war, 61, 81, 67 and 64th respectively). We have 26 bonuses and more in the near future. We are seeking strong, active players to share the benefits of a strong and experienced guild. Our guild guardian has over 750K defense.

Guild invite code is 254 761 966
    Miranda 874 514 293

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Join the Bronx Knights 840674396

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

TKE-The Knight Elves

TKE-The Knight Elves

We are a competitive guild of 44 members. Currently looking for 3 active players to join. Our guild boasts of Top 400 status in the last two wars. Next war we will be challenging for Top 300 or higher.

Guild Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate: -14%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +24
    We plan to reach our next bonus goal of 5% health regeneration before the start of next war!

If you are a competitive and active player please submit your request to join us. While many of us are over 100k in level, we currently have no set donation or level requirements. We only require your activity in participating in wars, building your character and kingdom and regular donations to the guild.

TKE-The Knight Elves 559406138

Requests will be carefully considered as they come in. Please allow time for the guild officers to communicate with you about your potential acceptance into the guild. Check your Comments section regularly for our reply. Thank you!