Popular Crimecity Conspiracy Theories

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Popular Crimecity Conspiracy Theories

Post Count

Popular Crimecity Conspiracy Theories

since there isn't much of entertainment on these forums, thought of a little fun with the conspiracy theories because there are as many theories as many people playing this game. just for fun and giggles, nothing too serious or to bash anyone outta here .. shall we keep it a little civil? oh boy, what did i just ask .. the thing next to impossible

ok i'll start with the most recent and most entertaining theories. please do remember, its not to bash anyone, its just for fun (mods, its just for fun. but if the thread turns into a crap throwing contest, u know what to do) ..

1). GREE endorses cheaters/hackers to increase earnings.
    2). Fight Club has GREE employees who allow fight clubbers to take advantage in the game.
    3). Fight Club has members who are celebrities in real life.
    4). FC attempted to alter game mechanics, ie cheat
    5). Its easier for anyone on IOS to have a successful opening of crates than android users.
    6). If you set your system date to 12:29pm 11/22/1963 you can do the special mission assassinate Kennedy. Only works on android.
    7). Joaquim is really Santa. And upsman is really joaquim.

(number 3 could be true though )
    Last edited by TZora; 10-28-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Come to my thread which has allsorts of whackiness instead of the opening question!

On conspiracies................what is the name on yon bloke who is always 5 of the top 10 in collections (forgotten the name temporarily). Either he is Bill Gates in disguise or something funny happening.

Bill Gates controls us - you heard it here first

Post Count
    bill gates, the puppet ... the illuminati .. the elite 300 .. the all seeing eye .. the devil .. the music industry .. the blue beam project .. the HARPP project .. the food industry .. the GMOs .. da da dada da da .. what did i just say

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    He just got banned for saying it. Must be true!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    lol oh the poor thing wow .. its not like the first time i've heard about bgates .. but wow

Banned
    Post Count
    i actually found out the other day that one of the members of fight club is quite famous in addition to being quite wealthy. who knew celebrities play this game?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    i actually found out the other day that one of the members of fight club is quite famous in addition to being quite wealthy. who knew celebrities play this game?
    Can't say I'm surprised. You'd have to be rich in order to spend what they spend. And when you're that rich, fame usually follows. ( or vice versa)
    Da Boss
    Lvl 229
    IPH 12,956,000
    Updated: September 4, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    I heard GREE is in talks to sell off several titles to EA Mobile. I don't know what titles.

Banned
    Post Count
    I heard that Elvis is still alive.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Yoshikazu Tanaka ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_ View Post
    Yoshikazu Tanaka ?
    yeapidy yup, keep that coming .. u just proved the 2nd constipation (i mean, conspiracy) theory in my first post

Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Post Count

FwD Syndicate Medals:

http://www.famouswhendead.info/

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    heard that its impossible to get the tenth item in case openings since i F*cking opened 14 and got nothing.

Post Count
    u got some conspiracy theory or do u think it is just awesome to derail a thread? pasting pics and talking trueisms are not allowed in this thread

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wa7sh View Post
    heard that its impossible to get the tenth item in case openings since i F*cking opened 14 and got nothing.
    Wow, 14? That's an unreal number of cases to open and not get the 10th item.