Spreadsheets and Game Guides central.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Would you like this thread to get a sticky status?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this thread should get a sticky.

12 100.00%
  • No, this thread should not get a sticky

0 0%

Thread: Spreadsheets and Game Guides central.

Post Count

Post Spreadsheets and Game Guides central.

If you have created or have access to a public spreadsheet collection or game guide for KA please reply below with a link and I will make a list on the original post. ( this can included a link to a good guide you have seen in the forums as well )

Kingdom Age Game Guides & Spreadsheet List:

Kingdom Age Game Guides & Spreadsheet List: Started by Tempus and a community effort.
    • It has a list of guides showing their name, Subject, Type, Link and notes.
    • Purpose is for people to provide links to information on the game in multiple formats, can be a forum post, a document, spreadsheet, pretty much any format that is link-able. A person could create a guide in document or forums and post here anything Kingdom Age related.
    • The sheet is sort able by column if you are on a computer making it easy to organize and find specific information you are looking for if it is on the spreadsheet. Will not sort on Iphone or Ipad.
    • The Link:
    • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1cGxKOUE#gid=0

A little helpful advice if you are viewing or editing Google Docs - spreadsheets on an Iphone or Ipad it is best to view it from Google Drive app. You will need to be added to the share list of the collection via the email you use for your Google Drive account. If the sheet is open to the public for editing you can add your Google Drive account email to the share list your self by clicking on the Blue Share button upper right hand corner. If you need further help ask Google Search How to add people to Google docs share, for more detail instructions.

If you find info on Kingdom Age that is helpful share it with us here via reply,
    or add it to the Kingdom Age Game Guides and Spreadsheet List in the link provided above.

Lets put community back into the forums with a bang.

Thank You,
    Tempus
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-12-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Post Count
    There is a lot of good information here and out there on the Internet lets get all the good sources into one location. If for any reason I ever leave the forums I will ask someone to take over the thread to keep it alive in the community.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

thank you

Tempus, and all the players that have contributed to Those wonderful spreadsheets : many thanks ! you make playing this game more awesome. and most importantly visiting this forum more important as we players gain knowledge from others experience ! many thanks

Post Count
    Thanks TempusDA and thoses who contributed to spreadsheets.

Post Count
    Is never enough to say.
    Thanks Tempus and all other who built these great spreadsheets.

This thread should be sticky.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Post Count
    Thanks folks its people like you that it all worth doing it for

Banned
    Post Count
    Does anyone know if there is a spreadsheet that lists monster HP & EXP earned? TY

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's for all the hard work Tempus and all contrbutirs. I find these tools make KA more fun to play. Great work!

Post Count
    Here is the Spreadsheet for Boss Health

Boss Health Spreadsheet, from Kingdom Age Dataset Collection, Owner of the collection Michael Jakobsen
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Unh0elE#gid=93

I am updating the Kingdom Age Game Guides & Spreadsheet List: above when I can but I am sure I don't know the links for all the spreadsheets and info links out there Please share with the rest of us via reply or add it here:

Kingdom Age Game Guides & Spreadsheet List:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1cGxKOUE#gid=0
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-12-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Post Count
    @ Sirius could we Sticky this thread?

Post Count
    Just added most of the sheets from the Michael Jakobsen collection.

Would like to thank Michael Jakobsen for starting a wonderful collection it definitely helped me a lot when I started and inspired me to make a collection of my own as well

Post Count
    Please also add links to helpful forum posts to the sheet

If you would like to see this post get sticky status leave a reply here for admin.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    Please also add links to helpful forum posts to the sheet

If you would like to see this post get sticky status leave a reply here for admin.
    i would love to see this thread stickied. i use the spreadsheets every quest and feel bad for anyone who doesnt know what they are.

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    A personal thanks to Tempus and all others who have contributed to these spreadsheets. I have used them many times and the information is tremendously appreciated. You have my vote and my gratitude.
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Post Count
    Added to the list.

Guild Recruitment Spreadsheet

Revamped, Restarted & Requires Edit Permission

The Old post and the old spreadsheet was deleted.

I have revamped the previous Guild recruitment Spreadsheet as people were altering other guilds info and messing up the sheet.

Improvements an a good reason to use:
    1) The public will be able to view but not edit the sheet.
    2) Guild representatives that would like to advertise their sheet will have to request editing permissions via email stating what guild they are representing and agreeing not to edit the information for other guilds. People caught editing other guilds info intentionally will have editing right removed and their guild will be moved to the Banned sheet.
    3) There are 3 sheets:
    Guild Recruitment Spreadsheet
    Guild Recruitment Spreadsheet - Graveyard
    Guild Recruitment Spreadsheet - Banned
    4) There is a column that shows the last time a sheet was either Updated or Confirmed. Guild info that is over a month old will be moved to the Graveyard. When a guild decides to follow up with confirmation they can then copy and delete their info from the graveyard and paste it back into the main sheet with either updated information or confirm that the existing information is up to date.
    5) The sheet will be sorted by Rank first then by Date Updated, this way guilds that keep their info up to date will be rewarded for their efforts. Guild representatives will be asked to follow these sorting guide lines when they edit their sheets. Google keeps track of changes and who made the changes. Any guild found sorting the sheet other than the intended method will have editing permissions removed and their guild will be moved to the Banned sheet.
    6) A guild that has been Banned once may reapply and may be given privileges once again depending on the situation. Any guild that gets banned a second time will be highlighted red on the Banned sheet and will not be allowed to use the sheets again.
    7) I have added a column for just about everything a Player would want to know or a guild would want to advertise if you would like for me to add something PM me with reference to the sheet and what you wanted added and why, I will consider adding a column if there is good reason.

Any serious guilds out there that would like to advertise their guilds in an honest way it will be a great tool for people to look up guilds they may want to join.

If you would like to represent your guild and add the info of your guild to the sheet there is information on the sheet on how to request edit permissions. Please do not PM me to be added to the sheet use the email address and follow the directions provided on the sheet.

Google keeps track of any and all changes made on the sheet and who made the changes so rest assured anyone caught deliberately changing someone else's information will be removed from the permission list and the Guild will be moved to the Banned sheet.

Here is a link to the "Kingdom Age Guild Recruitment Sheet::
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&pli=1#gid=2

Link to the Graveyard Sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCUTOSskdQjdHl5aE43eHZWRk9yVVdlTFVlLWUta EE&pli=1#gid=1

Link to Banned Sheet: (Only I will have permissions on this sheet)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCUTOSskdQjdHl5aE43eHZWRk9yVVdlTFVlLWUta EE&pli=1#gid=4

Hope it helps people looking for guilds , to find the right guild for them.
    Hope it also helps Guilds in their recruitment effort.

I do not want to here about speculations on guild that may or may not be Hacking do not pm me do not email me with this info. Write a support ticket to Gree. If Gree comes out with a sheet listing guilds that have been removed for hacking I will remove from the sheet at that time. A guild that had a hacker but has not been removed will not be removed from the sheet.

If you really do not like guilds with hacker activity then visit the appropriate thread I started to voice your concern to help motivate Gree to do something about it. Go to the following thread vote and reply with your concerns there. Don't complain act, Vote and reply in the thread.

Link:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Gold-and-Honor

Enjoy,
    Tempus

PS. To come: Players looking for guilds sheet.