The Spreadsheet for LTQ Oracle's Odyssey is up and running again.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Spreadsheet for LTQ Oracle's Odyssey is up and running again.

Post Count

The Spreadsheet for LTQ Oracle's Odyssey is up and running again.

Looks like someone had turned off the ability for people to edit the sheet.

That has been fixed people can once again fill in the sheet again.

Someone also decided to destroy the sheet.

It has been restored.

Everything is up and running again for everyone to enjoy.

Would like to thank the following people that have added their names to the contributors wall as well as those that have helped out anonymously.

Contributors Wall of Fame for LTQ Oracle's Odyssey
    RotoMan
    Tempus
    Zonk The Great
    Ratma2001
    Larrydavid
    Sim {EXR}

It is a nice community effort to make the game more enjoyable for everyone, please be respectful of those that come together in an effort to share with the community and the ones that go there to find information.

Here is the link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...eXlEeUE#gid=69

Please PM me if you run into problems with the spreadsheets.

Thank You,
    Tempus
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-07-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Thanks guys.. I am quite new to the forum.. I think this is great work..

Post Count
    Great work! Thanks. Gree should send you some free gems for that...

Post Count
    Someone decided to change the spreadsheet to view again so I have set it up where only I can change permissions, it is now once again set up for public edit.

I hate to say it but one day soon may have to make editing the spreadsheet to invited collaborators. Of course if this does happen the spreadsheet will still be view-able by the public.

We are not there yet but in preparation for a time that we have to do this it might be a good time to emails of those that want to help fill it out.

If you want to help fill out the spreadsheet in the event we have to block out editing ability to the public please PM me with your email.

Hopefully we will not have to come to this.

Thanks to all the people that decide to create and share with the community rather than try to destroy things.

Post Count
    Smart tiger and Mango70 your very welcome

Lurker
    Post Count

Great information

Thanks for all the information. Very well put together.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Having spoken to a certain player with a red ant signature, he told me he completed the LTQ within a day because he got deep pockets. This, I can fully understand as there are many rich people playing this game. However, he has only gained 1 level in the process. Does anyone know if that is possible?

I thought it was mathematically impossible (especially since he's currently on L77 and only moved from L76 -77) and took only 2 days to complete the heroic mode of the LTQ. Since there are so many experienced and honest gamers on this forum, I like to take the chance to ask your opinion so that I don't wrong Mr Ant.

thanks

(edited to exclude player name)
    Last edited by leek; 06-08-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Post Count
    When it comes to levels I have never heard of a hack that keeps you from leveling, don't think it is possible.

I my self try not to focus on what other people do in a game. Every game is bound to have hackers.

I just try to focus on me and my character and have as much fun as I can.

If not sure it is best to ask questions about a situation and not put a persons name along with it, unless you are very certain, at which point you should send it to support with a ticket although it seems by some peoples complaints that nothing gets done with them.

My 2 gems .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Definitely possible through a skill point hack on hero strength. It will be a one hit KO.

I like to focus on myself too but this game is based on relativity of strength against other players. Hackers diminish the fun.

Yes I have sent a ticket to Support to clear out the ant infestation.

Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    When it comes to levels I have never heard of a hack that keeps you from leveling, don't think it is possible.

I my self try not to focus on what other people do in a game. Every game is bound to have hackers.

I just try to focus on me and my character and have as much fun as I can.

If not sure it is best to ask questions about a situation and not put a persons name along with it, unless you are very certain, at which point you should send it to support with a ticket although it seems by some peoples complaints that nothing gets done with them.

My 2 gems .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leek View Post
    Definitely possible through a skill point hack on hero strength. It will be a one hit KO.

I like to focus on myself too but this game is based on relativity of strength against other players. Hackers diminish the fun.

Yes I have sent a ticket to Support to clear out the ant infestation.
    Never thought of that killing mobs with less hits could lower the XP gained.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi,

Thanks for the spreadsheet, have been using it for the LTQ. The content is now different. If not intended to be so, could u revert it back? Thanks!