TOP 200 BOUND. We Have Recruited Powerful Players, BUT WE ARE MISSING YOU!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TOP 200 BOUND. We Have Recruited Powerful Players, BUT WE ARE MISSING YOU!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

TOP 200 BOUND. We Have Recruited Powerful Players, BUT WE ARE MISSING YOU!!!

Just For Bonuses is recruiting active players and has only 5 spaces to fill. We have recruited many high power members and will be going for top 200. We are looking to recruit some more high caliber players to complete this push for top 200. We are cleaning out our inactive players and recruiting those who are willing to help the guild advance. We doubled our points from last war so we would like to keep the ball rolling. We recruited a Defense Leader that has over 400k defense and will likely increase before the war. This should tell you the caliber of players we have been recruiting.

Alliance Code: 908684132
    Casualty Rate: -10%
    Upgrade Cost:-23%
    Upgrade Time:-23%
    Members: +20
    Alliance Code:
    235-548-921

Guild Code:
    908-684-132

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild. We require a minimum 50k/day donation(most members donate 3-4 times that amount per day. We accept anyone willing to donate at least the minimum and that has decent att/def stats. High IPH is preferred.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you have level requirements?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We do not have a level requirement but we try to recruit people above lvl 60. However we do make exceptions if you are willing to take down walls for nearly all wars(every 2.5 hours)
    Alliance Code:
    235-548-921

Guild Code:
    908-684-132

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild. We require a minimum 50k/day donation(most members donate 3-4 times that amount per day. We accept anyone willing to donate at least the minimum and that has decent att/def stats. High IPH is preferred.