Shenanigans

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shenanigans

Post Count

Shenanigans

Factions claiming to go gold free but still buying and using gold....Gree will always be on top, that's why we get treated the way we do.....

Post Count
    What do you care? You never bought gold anyway.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Actually I've bought plenty of gold, a few wars ago I purchased 5 vaults..... Lol only way to survive this game...how would you know anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    What do you care? You never bought gold anyway.
    Last edited by Noble James; 06-07-2013 at 03:05 PM.

Post Count
    I'm gold free and surviving. However, I have made this same point several times. One answer is each faction is made up of 20-50 members? there are 250 top 250 factions! 250x20=??? The point is if there are only 100 people here going gold free, maybe not everyone is declaring gold free or aware of the fact that they should be gold free. Another answer could be that they are not telling the truth, or just blowing smoke. There is an endless set of possibilities, and you can choose the best one that fits you.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.