Keiros the Destroyer is now active - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Keiros the Destroyer is now active

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Finally just got 9th on boss 23, was missing the daughter of athena from about boss 13 up to 23. I took 2 days off after 21, concentrating on LTQ, came back today and 2 bosses later bam thank you very much.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    finally finished boss 50. I actually ran out of gold for gold hits so it ran a little close.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Finally just got 9th on boss 23, was missing the daughter of athena from about boss 13 up to 23. I took 2 days off after 21, concentrating on LTQ, came back today and 2 bosses later bam thank you very much.
    I was missing spirit of the oracle until a boss in the middle 40's

Lurker
    Post Count

level 13

can anyone help me increase my power without gems or gold. how do I increase my power. got stuck on level 13.
    10x

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by almabl View Post
    can anyone help me increase my power without gems or gold. how do I increase my power. got stuck on level 13.
    10x
    Can you provide your level and stats ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just got the priestess only took me 17 tries... And no gems

Lurker
    Post Count
    Once you've killed Keiros 50 times, does he carry on spawning and you can carry on killing? Or once you've gained him as a unit (killed 50 times), is he completed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    u can keep killing him and earns loads of experience and level up heaps. Unless u want to hit the shark zone real early, suggest u stop after 50 kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickalous View Post
    Once you've killed Keiros 50 times, does he carry on spawning and you can carry on killing? Or once you've gained him as a unit (killed 50 times), is he completed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutrafin View Post
    finally finished boss 50. I actually ran out of gold for gold hits so it ran a little close.
    I think its a real waste to go all the way for this boss event. The minotaur is half the beast compared to the drow queen in the previous boss event. Well, as long as you are happy, anything goes. No easy feat to complete 50. Kudos. I'll bide my time for the next boss event to hit 50.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leek View Post
    I think its a real waste to go all the way for this boss event. The minotaur is half the beast compared to the drow queen in the previous boss event. Well, as long as you are happy, anything goes. No easy feat to complete 50. Kudos. I'll bide my time for the next boss event to hit 50.
    Aw dang. Well this event put me into the next teir so I dont think the next boss will be quite so easy. Anyway I wanted the collect 9 reward and by the time I got the last one I was in the mid 40's anyway. It's ok though I just joined a guild and needed the quick stat boost for the war this weekend. Best of luck to ya on the next one though.
    Add me in game 568-997-694