Merge opportunity with Textbook Killers - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merge opportunity with Textbook Killers

Post Count

Merge

if you have palringo please search ogk lounge and we can talk from there or on kik add ElectrifiedII
    TOP 25 ALL BONUSES MAXED OUT JOIN NOW IF YOU ARE A GOLD SPENDER AND CAN PRODUCE 100K IP IN WAR SCREENSHOTS NEEDED FOR PROOF OR AN ALIBI TO BACK YOU UP
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Banned
    Post Count
    I am in tbk and the ss is legit and no none of them have left and yes our 2 big ip guys were out of town and yes we all agreed to go light last battle..cluff is always trying to improve this syndicate.. MWP Punisher...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump.........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.DC View Post
    I am in tbk and the ss is legit and no none of them have left and yes our 2 big ip guys were out of town and yes we all agreed to go light last battle..cluff is always trying to improve this syndicate.. MWP Punisher...
    Slow down buddy, take a breath! I thought your 2 big ip scorers were the same person, but your saying they both were out if town? I'm a little confused. You see. One lie, needs another, which needs another and so on. Quit while you can, before being exposed.

Consistent Contributor LucaLuca's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why do you guys kill textbooks? What did they ever do to you?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dang lotta haters around huh...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltineSam View Post
    Slow down buddy, take a breath! I thought your 2 big ip scorers were the same person, but your saying they both were out if town? I'm a little confused. You see. One lie, needs another, which needs another and so on. Quit while you can, before being exposed.
    Yes firaz and dux are the same person.. the dude was out of town.. but what difference does it really make if its 1 person or 2?? And what exactly is it that I'm lying about?