2 active players looking for good family

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2 active players looking for good family

Banned
    Post Count

2 active players looking for good family

2 active players looking to join a good group . strong active player with over 10k that includes being on the wall demotion group leave me msg on here or private message looking for under 500 .little to no gold spending my stat is lvl 73 44k attack 54k defense other about the same but higher lvl

Lurker
    Post Count
    If you are still interested in joining a syndicate, our group that finished 763 in last battle with only 9 members has opening. Invite me 798-112-602 and the message me. Tell me you saw this message with the date

Lurker
    Post Count

New syndicate

If your interested we are recruiting for our new group.

We are ambitious and active, and very friendly. Add me on 924-844-946 and then read my profile comments for more details.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    RoE is looking for a couple more active members to push into the Top 500. Finished 646 in Docks, and your stats are right around quite a few of our players. Hit me up if you wanna check us out. Syn Code- 787 373 339.

Lurker
    Post Count

Hope you find a great crew like I have.

Quote Originally Posted by crazymac View Post
    2 active players looking to join a good group . strong active player with over 10k that includes being on the wall demotion group leave me msg on here or private message looking for under 500 .little to no gold spending my stat is lvl 73 44k attack 54k defense other about the same but higher lvl
    Hope you land in a great syndicate but the stats just aren't there for us. Sorry.