Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Hey guys I'm in a guild but it just doesn't have the proper leadership or a decent communication between the group. I would love the chance to be apart of a guild that's more active.

I'm currently level 65 I know a little low but I play daily and learning more and more every day.
    I have all fully upgraded training fields except for three armorers and one fully upgraded dungeon
    I have decent armors but recently have been trying to revamp with better so its a work in progress I have three with over 1200 attack and multiples above 800.

My code is XBC-QMQ-NFV please feel free to add me I could always use stronger friends name is Teros Erebos

Thanks again.

Hi, I'm a new player. I don't know where to ask this and I don't see a thread for it, but does the Android version of KND not have Guilds installed yet?

Hey!
    Got any room for me in the guild?
    Playing daily, currently lvl 53 and growing. 8 training Fields, 3 armorsmiths. Almost all big 4+ Max lvl'd.
    Some boss armors 40+lvl

/raekaN
    My code is XBB-QZH-ZFR
    K&D: XBB-QZH-ZFR need ppl to help with Bosses!!

i want to join &&

Hi i am gerrit leusink, and play knights and dragons much.
    i am now lvl 43 with some armors. )its not good enough, only 3 2 star armors.
    i hope to hear soon from you. I see your guild is full now, maybe there are options. i hope to hear from u soon

Thanks for all the applications everyone! We'll have a spot available soon.

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if I qualify but I've been looking for a new guild for a while. This seems like a very fun one
    Im a very active Daily player, currently level 78 and rising 1-2 levels a day. Don't mind spending/putting money into the guild either

Would love an invite if there is a spot!

XBC - PMC - FZR
    Lvl 78 and rising

We just hit lvl 61! Once again thanks for the applications! We have a wait list going -- msg me if you'd like to be added.
    Last edited by Ziploc; 07-20-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Earning Thread Posts

Hey there, just want to post something to earn 10 posts (according to Unresolved) so I can create a new thread on 'General' thread. I want to post an armor-enhancing calculator there.

I'm already a "The Untouchables" member and very active player. Got maxed half-dragon+, jackalope+, Jian+, mantle of the beast+, and tortoise aegis+ as well as the last 4 armors on the adventure.
    It's been fun.

Interested

I'm only a level 31, but I stay constanly online, work hard, and I am constantly building myself and my kingdom little by little. I look forward to an opening in the guild! XBD-FHG-BPV

Looking to join!

I would like to join this guild when you get space.

From all the guilds im reading on here this is the one that stands out and is best suited to me.

Id like a chance to join, im a active player, daily, got all expansions with training fields, almost fully upgraded armour so gold just sitting there.

Im level 100+ and looking for a guild where its friendly and everyone plays for eachother to the strength of the guild, where im at now is good, but the communication is lacking and everyone just seems to do their own thing.

Would be honoured if you gave me the chance.

Thanks, dragon89
    Knights and dragons code : XBC-MPM-MRP

Level 100+

Guild: Flaming Matter

Top 25 guild looking for recruits

If anybody is interested message me on here or add me on LINE messenger at
    dragon89-ricky and we'll see how you do

I sent you a private message Dragon

Im really intrsted in ths guild

I just find time to lvl so i wont be left behind, im lvl97 lvlng everyday and very active i want to join if u have a slot! Also for my combustion armor, infernal, and the new dragon armor ur fire element will be a big help! I think ds da best guild out der and wud love to participate in it thank u

Xbd-bbh-wqx
    TpRemnant
    Last edited by Chinesemafia; 07-26-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Level 129 (+1 Daily)
    XBC GGG NPB
    I sent a message to you on line.
    Getting BKAL+
    11 Fully Upgraded Training Fields
    4 Fully Upgraded Armorsmiths
    Last edited by StephenGelinas; 07-26-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks everyone again for your applications. We have one spot left and will be accepting soon. Msg me if you are interested.

Joining the Guild

Hello there, I'm very interested in joining!

Level 100+ with strong armor

Thanks for the consideration