Exploit Solved, Combat Changes Based On Player Feedback - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploit Solved, Combat Changes Based On Player Feedback

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    to whom it may concern: if you do not like this game or gree, don't play. or do you just need a place to unload your negativity?

i am willing to believe in a change for the better.

thank you cj54 and sirius for your information.
    I am willing to believe in a change for the better, as long as I actually see a change for the better and not just hear about one.

Edit: But I also believe in crazy things such as transparency, honesty, obligation and communication. Most of these complaints wouldn't exist if the last one happened in a timely manner. If they hadn't ignored all of our questions about boost units during the event, and had been direct with us then, all of us that spent gold wouldn't have such bitter feelings towards GREE. Granted, these aren't directed at CJ, Sirius, TheOracle or the mysterious admin account, but we have no way to actually voice our concerns to anyone else, since, as we have all learned, in-game tickets don't work. We, and I believe I'm speaking for the majority of people that have been expressing distrust and skepticism towards any "news" like this, have invested a lot of time, energy, effort and currency in this game. We have made great connections with other players and want the game to thrive, but, we also don't have a lot of hope for that or reason to have it after being constantly beaten down for so long by glitches, rushed updates, rushed events and largely non-existant support, that we are jaded.
    We want this game to be great. We want to keep giving GREE our money. We want to give GREE more of our money. They just keep giving us reasons not too, and after so long and so many promises of change, it starts to wear thin. I hope that can answer your question.
    Last edited by ohgreatitsryan; 06-07-2013 at 01:00 AM.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgreatitsryan View Post
    AND they only gave us a pitiful 20% off sale.

I mean seriously, how can they think they've earned THAT MUCH trust.

One promise of communication doesn't do that.
    It's a slap in the face for sure

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I take it you still only see your opponent's raw stats, so you could still lose to someone with lower stats due to skill points.
    But i hope this change does make sure I won't win from someone, attack again and suddenly lose? Win = always win, Lose = always lose.

Lurker
    Post Count
    CJ54 I for one appreciate the communication. Now that it's started please keep it going. Gree has a lot of unhappy customers and you have a lot of work ahead to gain back credibility and trust. Good start.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanx CJ45 for the update

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks CJ hope it is actually fixed though but great job if it is

Post Count
    Will know if it is fixed in 7 hours and counting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingfan View Post
    So basically OBO and the rest of the top 10 other than a team that will remain nameless are SOL on a compromised Colombia event?
    Pretty safe to assume so

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Only time will tell if the bugs are really fixed. However due to personally being ignored through in game support on the three hit glitch when buying medpack, power attack giving the same amount as a regular attack. The tomcat and falcon not stacking. I will not buy gold this war. At least there was some communication on the forum finally. Maybe this is a good start.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerbear View Post
    I am still seeing my stats swing from 195k to 275k. How is that better?
    I was swinging from 50% of my attack stat to 110% and losing to many people that I shouldn't have. Now my attacks are +/- 15% and I am back to winning where I should so I commend the fix as it works for me.

DEFENSE LEADER

Post Count
    Thanks Cj
    Blah

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks CJ.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

stats

I have a problem my profile says my attack is 680k. Its been checked by other players for me. But when I attack it usualy averages 540 k I bought 5of the gold sets just to see if it would go up. My average is still 540k and my profile says 710k. Ive sent tickets in and all I get is our team is working on it and then they close my ticket

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digisyn View Post
    The stat swing is sooooo much better (Android)! Thank you! I'm backing to winning when I should!
    Not on ios, just lost to someone with 120k less def than my attack
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    new data push seams to have fixed most android issues thanks for the post cj look forward to more posts ect in future