Exploit Solved, Combat Changes Based On Player Feedback - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploit Solved, Combat Changes Based On Player Feedback

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digisyn View Post
    I was swinging from 50% of my attack stat to 110% and losing to many people that I shouldn't have. Now my attacks are +/- 15% and I am back to winning where I should so I commend the fix as it works for me.
    Same here. Looking good. Still wonder why I would be going 45k under my posted attack.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Who thinks the same faction will win once again...?
    Last edited by MWsir; 06-07-2013 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Spell err

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry, I'm not buying it. And I'm not going to be buying gold, either.

This is like putting a brightly colored band-aid on a brain tumor. It looks nice but it doesn't DO anything.

I'll be contacting Apple for a full refund of all the gold I bought in the last 90 days, and if they refuse I'll go up the ladder to my credit card company and do a formal chargeback.

Claims of "changes" and "fixes" are all well and good (assuming they're even true) but it does NOTHING to compensate those of us who've lost real money due to Gree's incompetence and lackadaisical response.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about fixing my support tickets from 5-17 and 5-20?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ and Sirius I'll give you the benefit of doubt but I won't give you my hard earned money..you guys mention better communication with the players so please answer these two questions I have. What units will stack together on the health boost that will add up to the magic number of 99? And secondly will refunds be issued if the health exploit resurfaces? Lets see if you meant what you said about communicating issues better...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Been there - got the t-shirt

CJ - I've been on the forum for 18 months.

I've heard the exact same type of words too many times to have any faith in their veracity.

Pro-actively demonstrating changes, rather than reactively dealing with SOME changes after being called out on the forums would show people that improvements have been made.

You could start with publishing accounts that have been banned. There is NO RATIONALE (that stands up to scrutiny) for not doing so. This would give people more confidence in what is said.

There is a long way to go to regain my trust in this game - wont speak for others.

If Sirius wants more "positivity" from threads, perhaps understanding and responding appropriately to the frustration might be a starting point - just saying "lets be more positive" is useless.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Banned
    Post Count
    So android stats fluctuating between attacks wildly stil hasnt been fixed although you stated it has....not at all surprised

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    You could start with publishing accounts that have been banned. There is NO RATIONALE (that stands up to scrutiny) for not doing so. This would give people more confidence in what is said.
    I think the fact that names aren't unique is a very good reason not to publish banned accounts.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie. View Post
    So android stats fluctuating between attacks wildly stil hasnt been fixed although you stated it has....not at all surprised
    It has. The range is like half the size now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Third war in and first hacker faction!

Guess words speak louder than actions?
    Carpe Jugulum

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Third war in and first hacker faction!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0a7c31b7.jpg

Guess words speak louder than actions?
    They never claimed to have stopped all hacking/hackers, just the boost stacking exploit, which isn't something that you'd be able to see anyway.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And in the meantime - the REAL money I pay to hit these hackers does not get repaid and my faction loses points to these guys? And still they don't have any solution - guess the laughs are on us then.
    Carpe Jugulum

Banned
    Post Count
    This is an excellent idea, and as Dhusagar said, there is no reason not to do this. Show us who's been cheating and that would go a long way towards restoring some trust in Gree. In fact, I won't buy gold unless there is some public accounting of this. EVE does it, why not Modern War?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Each account has a unique number. I suggest you read what is written, rather than what you want to read?

In reply to DME post on multiple names as an excuse not to post accounts
    Last edited by Dhusagar; 06-07-2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Clarification
    Carpe Jugulum

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammed Up View Post
    This is an excellent idea, and as Dhusagar said, there is no reason not to do this. Show us who's been cheating and that would go a long way towards restoring some trust in Gree. In fact, I won't buy gold unless there is some public accounting of this. EVE does it, why not Modern War?
    As I replied to him.

Quote Originally Posted by DME View Post
    I think the fact that names aren't unique is a very good reason not to publish banned accounts.
    Each account has a unique number. I suggest you read what is written, rather than what you want to read?

In reply to DME post on multiple names as an excuse not to post accounts
    I did read what was written.
    Each account may have a unique number, but you don't see those numbers, so what would be the point?
    Last edited by DME; 06-07-2013 at 02:27 PM.