Oracle's Odyssey LTQ has begun..! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Oracle's Odyssey LTQ has begun..!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    anyways...... Congrats to those who finished heroic. I found it funny how normal mode gave not so great of prizes this time yet heroic gave out great ones from start to finish. Im very much looking forward to using my newly acquired bow of hades with my rogue.

BTW i would like to point out that if you click on someone's name on the forum there is a Private Message option. I would encourage anyone who wants to babble about one another to use it. That way you dont put meaningless posts on a thread with a specific topic. Thanks for making me scroll further down and read BS.

Banned
    Post Count
    IMG_0068.jpg

FYI, no 2nd account, I have a real life with wife and child.
    Corruption, clearly you're the one with cheap talk, you come on this forum with a new account and start poluting the original thread. If I would have a second "hack" account, I would care less and show those screenshots. The KA forum and game are 2 different platforms!
    I would just create a new KA forum account like you did.

@ Dizzle, I understand, but I wont accept these kind of allegations, certianly not from cowards who create a new account and don't answer my questions directed to them. Pointing a finger is easy, but admitting to be wrong is something else. They ask for something, the get served and than they start compaining again..

Banned
    Post Count
    IMG_0068.jpg

Corruption, clearly you're the one with cheap talk, you come on this forum with a new account and start poluting the original thread. If I would have a second "hack" account, I would care less and show those screenshots. The KA forum and game are 2 different platforms!

@ Dizzle, I understand, but I wont accept these kind of allegations, certianly not from cowards who create a new account and don't answer my questions directed to them. Pointing a finger is easy, but admitting to be wrong is something else. They ask for something, the get served and than they start compaining again..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    IMG_0068.jpg

I wouldn't worry about them Johan no need to explain your self to them or us.

My definition of anyone who feels the need to use the noob is well someone in dire need of attention especially if they only have 4 replies.

Hopefully once and if Gree does take the users moderator vote seriously posts like that will be removed in a timely matter by the user appointed moderators, as their comments are in clear violation of so many forum rules. My recommendation ignore them and block them as I am sure many senior members already have.

Don't let a few rotten apples ruin your experiences with the forums. No need to prove anything either as you can see most senior members have not really jumped on or commented badly against you.

As far as the others jumping on the Johan band wagon, read the rules and guidelines of the forums stop hijacking threads, create your own thread if you want to make comments that are off topic.

This thread is about the LTQ quest and it is distasteful and well disrespectful to Gambit12 who has many times made threads to help people.
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-12-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have completed Oracle's Odyssey, it even says I have. It says 'Completed' with a green tick, yet I haven't received the reward; The Kerberus.

Does anyone know why?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickalous View Post
    I have completed Oracle's Odyssey, it even says I have. It says 'Completed' with a green tick, yet I haven't received the reward; The Kerberus.

Does anyone know why?
    The "completed" in the quest menu means that the oracle's odyssey is finished. To get Kerberus the guardian you need to complete both normal and heroic part of the quest.

Lvl126 Johan

Much as I hate to do this I checked out the Johan at L126. 918k, 900k, 16kiph.
    This is what I found in the inventory.
    18 invasion canons
    61 voracious abominations
    87 of the magic ones? Dragon Mage?
    481 venomous hunters.

I'm sure you can do your own maths on this, it just goes to show.
    Obviously I don't know if that Johan is this Johan. If anyone else can see L126 and wants to check, please do. I have screenshots but
    A) don't know how to post.
    B) can't link the units to the player in the shot.

Sorry to do this on this thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    IMG_0069.jpg
    Good, let me know if it's the same as what you have.

Happy to help, I have clearly identified a Johan L126 in my previous post. You are the only one who knows if this Johan is you, or not, obviously my screen shot shows 481 venomous hunters; yours does not. There is not much more to say on the matter. All i wanted to do was highlight a Johan and point out the units that Johan has.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well, in that case, the subject is closed for me. Take care...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    IMG_0069.jpg
    Good, let me know if it's the same as what you have.
    You once again show no prove what so ever and your ss means nothing that belongs to you and or your second account.

That player L126 Johan is the Johan - we are talking about, this is his other account and surely with those units at that level he hack the game silly ways

I thought when I looked earlier there was a post of a profile with the picture greyed out, that seems to have disappeared? Or is that just my dodgy memory?

Lurker
    Post Count

Johan VS Jhaevin ???

Weird..Johan became Jhaevin...??

Any suggestion ?