Credit where credit is due - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Credit where credit is due

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbojangles155 View Post
    Yeah try speaking English and not Ebonics. No1 lks redin like dis u herd ? U d 1 doin al dat dibber dabbish
    Racist.

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Racist.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Racist.

#smug
    I'm not racist I'm mixed, white and black. And I know how to talk properly. Maybe if she wasn't shoveling chicken in her/his/it/GODZILLA's face the person could actually type/talk no wonder people talk so bad about us because of people like that giving mixed and African American people a bad name

Post Count
    I'm not racist I'm mixed, white and black.
    Racist.

#smug
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok suggestion to GREE!!! Why not make a 2 divisions during wars, let the leader of each syndicate decide in which division they wanne fight and make 1 NO GOLD PLAYERS ONLY and make the 2 one gold users allowed.
    Its pretty easy you can scan the entire team to see if the people in it have gold in their account or not. If they do they can only fight the gold division.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Ok suggestion to GREE!!! Why not make a 2 divisions during wars, let the leader of each syndicate decide in which division they wanne fight and make 1 NO GOLD PLAYERS ONLY and make the 2 one gold users allowed.
    Its pretty easy you can scan the entire team to see if the people in it have gold in their account or not. If they do they can only fight the gold division.
    if they have the time to do all these coding and programming, I rather they fix all the bugs in game. if scanning is so easy like what you said, they wont be taking forever to produce a winners list in most, if not all the events.
    Level 200
    114 694 256

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Shakes View Post
    You be spoutin off all dat raciss mumbo jumbo, den you spect deez good folks here to be respective of yo ideas. Boy, you mus be dumma den a mule on a hawt Alabama mornin. mmm hmm.
    Oh my lord why is this silver back gorilla still trying to talk ? Da.mn someone please put a line of chicken wings from kfc back to the zoo and make sure there is a bucket the size of the one on the sign so she doesn't flip out and go King Kong on people before I call the army and they get a couple F-22s and make them shoot some sidewinders full of tranquilizers in your big gorilla a$$ and drag you back to the zoo with some tanks. No one speaks Ebonics so talk right and get the chicken wings out your mouth da.mn!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    agreed. We asked for all these things. They delivered. Customer service can't possibly get any worst. Question, being in the top syndicate, I saw no mention of too frequent syndicate wars. Do you feel they have been too frequent? This has Ben a hot topic as of late.
    War once a month with better items for top 3 would work just fine.

Dip:I see you trying really hard to live up to your name but in this thread you are lame. Do us all a favor an be funny or just be quiet. You sound like a child who was left back in kinder, again.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that a lacking component to gree is customer service and support. If they could nail these areas, spending would increase and more players would enjoy the game.

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Dr.;805176Dip:I see you trying really hard to live up to your name but in this thread you are lame. Do us all a favor an be funny or just be quiet. You sound like a child who was left back in kinder, again.[/QUOTE]

Wasnt trying to be funny. You pay more, your stats go up. It isn't chess.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Post Count
    Tis tread is about credit mrs. Shakes.

I'm pretty certain you have none

Post Count
    Oh my lord why is this silver back gorilla still trying to talk ? Da.mn someone please put a line of chicken wings from kfc back to the zoo
    Even Joaquerim is less racist than you.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    This thread started out with best intentions.

Post Count
    Well you know where those lead
    Still mad at Bostick.

Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    This thread started out with best intentions.
    Yes it did and then you have people like dipsh!t who think they are funny and then miss ghetto a$$ who can't speak English over here putting their two cents in every 5 second. I believe that this could be a great thread but not with those people

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Redneck View Post
    That 84 yr old lady in Florida that won the $590,000,000 Powerball jackpot should download this game and own everyone lol.
    Seriously wtf is an 84yr old woman gonna do with all that money ? 😒😒