Credit where credit is due

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Credit where credit is due

Banned
    Post Count

Credit where credit is due

After reading so many complaints about Gree on the forum, I decided to try something different. This month marks my one year anniversary playing the game. I have simply enjoyed this game and have made significant investments of time and dollars. Attack at 2 mil, def at 1.5 mil, 250k fights won and
    110k successful robs. My syndicate has been #1 since syndicates started. I remember a poll a few months back proposing improvements to the game. Some of the overwhelming answers were: more events (gree has delivered), overlapping events (again, gree has delivered), and new events (my compliments to gree). I almost quit the game right before syndicates, having achieved everything in game. The game had simply become repetitive. Since syndicates, it has been a joy again with new challenges but mostly with the camaraderie of syndicate members. Gree, I congratulate you on a great game. I have two suggestions: 1. improve customer support and communication. This could be your greatest asset. 2. Reward your VIPs. Every business has special perks for VIPs.

P.S. Although unrelated, I have to clarify: the game is very strategic. Many players have outspent me and yet do not have my stats. Yes, spending lots of money will get you huge stats but without a clear strategy it won't be as huge as it could be.

Post Count
    #smughug, you nailed it.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    My guess is your spending was weighted more heavily towards the most recent end of your year playing, and you're benefiting from additional spending from the other members of your syndicate. Don't try to read any more into this than it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    +1

I'm with you Dr. I was in that same boat. Been playing this game for just under 2 years now and right before syndicates started was ready to just delete it from my phone as it wasnt "fun" anymore. Since the syndicates started, I have had an absolute blast. I'm in game all the time and talking with the new syndicate friends daily. Sure there are complaints, but I think syndicates saved this game. Kudos to Gree.

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count

I have to fully agree with you Dipstik. Besides seeking attention, i think Dr. was trying to come across as being really smart, but it didnt work. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    My guess is your spending was weighted more heavily towards the most recent end of your year playing, and you're benefiting from additional spending from the other members of your syndicate. Don't try to read any more into this than it is.

Should credit be given ? Yes and no.

As much as I bash on GREE they do deserve credit for the syn wars and the new challenges. Where credit should not be given is the rest of the game. Support staff is a joke and I could ask a 2yr old and get a faster and more helpful response. I play on iOS and the drop rate is bull **** compared to android that **** isn't even fair. I've been playing for two years and this is the best this game has been but you gotta keep it up. I have just about every money building you can buy and that's worth buying they need to put more buildings in and hell even let us buy some with respect. The way gold should be sold really needs to change. You don't get **** for your money when buying that THAT'S WHY PROFIT IS LOW. yeah you're still making millions but definitely not as much as you could. Sell gold in brackets like this 10 gold 99 cents
    50 gold $2.99 l
    150 gold $4.99
    500 gold $9.99
    1,500 gold $19.99
    4,000 gold $49.99
    10,000 gold for $99.99
    And leave all the current gold costs the same and one last thing. ALLOW MULTIPLE UPGRADES AND BUILDS!!
    And dr yeah you say your syn has came in first every time but its not that hard to outspend everyone else just saying it only takes deep pockets which not everyone has so bragging about first isn't special.

Post Count
    People who think their problems would be solved if only gold was cheaper make me chuckle.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. View Post
    After reading so many complaints about Gree on the forum, I decided to try something different. This month marks my one year anniversary playing the game. I have simply enjoyed this game and have made significant investments of time and dollars. Attack at 2 mil, def at 1.5 mil, 250k fights won and
    110k successful robs. My syndicate has been #1 since syndicates started. I remember a poll a few months back proposing improvements to the game. Some of the overwhelming answers were: more events (gree has delivered), overlapping events (again, gree has delivered), and new events (my compliments to gree). I almost quit the game right before syndicates, having achieved everything in game. The game had simply become repetitive. Since syndicates, it has been a joy again with new challenges but mostly with the camaraderie of syndicate members. Gree, I congratulate you on a great game. I have two suggestions: 1. improve customer support and communication. This could be your greatest asset. 2. Reward your VIPs. Every business has special perks for VIPs.

P.S. Although unrelated, I have to clarify: the game is very strategic. Many players have outspent me and yet do not have my stats. Yes, spending lots of money will get you huge stats but without a clear strategy it won't be as huge as it could be.
    agreed. We asked for all these things. They delivered. Customer service can't possibly get any worst. Question, being in the top syndicate, I saw no mention of too frequent syndicate wars. Do you feel they have been too frequent? This has Ben a hot topic as of late.

Banned
    Post Count
    I was thinking about how Gree could maximize income. One thing I was thinking would work is a capped amount you could spend per month, say up to 50 or 100 dollars. I think a lot of free players would start doing it because then they could keep up with the big spenders. But maybe the whales spend so much that it just wouldn't work.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I was thinking about how Gree could maximize income. One thing I was thinking would work is a capped amount you could spend per month, say up to 50 or 100 dollars. I think a lot of free players would start doing it because then they could keep up with the big spenders. But maybe the whales spend so much that it just wouldn't work.
    im in a top 500 and none of my teammates buy gold. A lot have said that 40% sale would motivate them to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    im in a top 500 and none of my teammates buy gold. A lot have said that 40% sale would motivate them to buy.
    Just change how much gold is all together. Brein ask your members if they would buy gold at my suggestive prices provided that the things you get with gold remain unchanged and do not cost more gold. And then if they say yes then my point is proven. All of my syndicate members love that idea. We placed top 50 last war.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    People who think their problems would be solved if only gold was cheaper make me chuckle.
    I'm not saying cc will be so wonderful if gold was cheaper. I'm speaking strictly on profit margins. They will increase do to new prices because customers would be happy and feel like they get more for their money and that would bring in new gold buyers that wouldn't have bought before. I'm a light gold spender and I would buy more if that's the way prices went.

Post Count
    CJ one time mentioned that the biggest spenders don't buy gold when its on sale. I imagine thats one reason why they don't have 40% off sales.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    "Humor, Knowledge, Intelligence, or 'the stuff Dippy fires off'"

We call it #smug
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by notthehoneybadger View Post

You're giving the wrong people credit. It needs to go to the players (in the syndicates below yours) who took part in influencing the changes recently experienced.

Wasn't until those players stood together that things started improving with this game.

Cheers!
    i completely disagree. Some of the changes they proposed went completely against my enjoyment of the game. all these new events are great but were in motion (beta) before the movement. Cheaters? They're still present. And as prevalent as ever. Customer service is as atrocious as ever. Please explain what they actually changed.