Congrats to all the recruiters - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congrats to all the recruiters

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    How's everyone doing? Those new members paying off?The fine folks at Gree matched us up with a few top 10 faction and we've been hammered (mind you we were top 250 in Colombia so I'm annoyed with the matching system right now). Once we were pounded into top 500 the match ups got better. Competing for top 150 for Madagascar.
    Probably, should've recruited more, just got "burnt" out after Colombia. However the one recruit I did get is working out nicely.
    Burnt - 607 682 377 - Faction: tRIGGER hAPPY cORP, crackin' necks and bouncin' checks since 2013

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If we started a faction of just recruiters I think we'd kick some serious ass. Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    If we started a faction of just recruiters I think we'd kick some serious ass. Lol
    As a general rule I like recruiting officers and leaders of lower ranked factions because they are great organizers and recruiters. I'll take an ex-officer/leader with lower stats over a 100k+ regular player every time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Probably, should've recruited more, just got "burnt" out after Colombia. However the one recruit I did get is working out nicely.
    Nice! Burn out is always a risk but you hope your teammates can pick it up while you're on break.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    How's everyone doing? Those new members paying off?

The fine folks at Gree matched us up with a few top 10 faction and we've been hammered (mind you we were top 250 in Colombia so I'm annoyed with the matching system right now). Once we were pounded into top 500 the match ups got better. Competing for top 150 for Madagascar.
    That happened to us but we also weathered the storm. I just could not believe what points they put up! Crazy

Banned
    Post Count
    I bumped my own thread 45 times and counting