Anyone getting sick of syndicates?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone getting sick of syndicates?

Hybrid View

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Anyone getting sick of syndicates?

When will people realize the game is designed to make gree filthy rich. It's like one of those games at the carnival. Spend more and you could win a bigger prize! In this case the prize isn't even tangible.

The syndicates were fun when they started. I had a real good time. I would spend a little gold to do my part. Then they started having battles every two weeks. It started to become harder and less fun. I try really hard but there is only so much you can do with less than a vault. Especially when you are up against teams with massive stats. Now it's too competitive. I'm not willing to hand over my hard earned money for the slim chance at a top spot. I'd rather buy something I can actually use. It's not like you are getting something great in return. Gree doesn't even bother to change some of the graphics. (Warehouse explosive and Dragon fire look exactly the same)

Maybe this game just isn't for me. I'm more of a casual player.

Post Count
    Nope. HTC4L.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not I. NGF 4LYFE.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Post Count
    I think this thread is ripe for a #smugfest.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Game was always designed to make money. Ultimately, find a Syn that's suited for your playstyle.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm not getting tired of them. Now that wars have two weekends in between, I can finally get some rest and not have a war almost every weekend(because of both CC and MW).

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    I'm not getting tired of them. Now that wars have two weekends in between, I can finally get some rest and not have a war almost every weekend(because of both CC and MW).
    Then don't play both at the same time, problem solved or better yet just quit all together so you don't have to make threads anymore

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
    Then don't play both at the same time, problem solved or better yet just quit all together so you don't have to make threads anymore
    That's good advice, but I still like to play both and won't quit until I get bored of the games.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Post Count
    I am in all three games with syndicates. 2 are basically campers throwing haymakers and spending no gold to see what they can get. One is a syndicate trying desperately to get in the top 100 and honestly, that is a grind. I am having fun in the ones with no expectations a lot more than the other. As Traz says, if you find a syndicate like that, you may rethink it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by geminiking01 View Post
    When will people realize the game is designed to make gree filthy rich.
    Do you think GREE / FUNZIO are in it for the common good? Did you think they were a not-for-profit?
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    People are unbelievably naive nowadays that's all I'm gonna say about OP

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sounds like you need to fine a new syndicate? I play mw and cc. I am the leader of a top 250 faction in mw and I was in a top 250 syndicate in cc. I left that syndicate because I didn't like the way it was being run. I am in a top 500 now and I like it a lot more. No pressure, just have fun. I am a free player on cc, but I still get good wd points. You have to find a syndicate that fits you. That make the game more fun.

When will people realize the game is designed to make gree filthy rich. It's like one of those games at the carnival. Spend more and you could win a bigger prize! In this case the prize isn't even tangible.

The syndicates were fun when they started. I had a real good time. I would spend a little gold to do my part. Then they started having battles every two weeks. It started to become harder and less fun. I try really hard but there is only so much you can do with less than a vault. Especially when you are up against teams with massive stats. Now it's too competitive. I'm not willing to hand over my hard earned money for the slim chance at a top spot. I'd rather buy something I can actually use. It's not like you are getting something great in return. Gree doesn't even bother to change some of the graphics. (Warehouse explosive and Dragon fire look exactly the same)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All games get boring and lose their luster. The syndicate add on rejuvenated this game but I am starting lose the addiction and getting pretty burnt out with all these events. I'll probably do 1 or 2 more syndicate events and break for a month or two from them.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count

You buy that video game, watch that movie, download ebooks, pay for watching TV. If all of those things are tangible, don't see how this isn't?