The True Story of How the SAS Hackers Hijacked EA to form Rogues Gallery

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The True Story of How the SAS Hackers Hijacked EA to form Rogues Gallery

Banned
    Post Count

The True Story of How the SAS Hackers Hijacked EA to form Rogues Gallery

Why and how did Elite Aliance disappear from Crime City?

Elite Alinace with the wonderful misspelling GREE would never fix and the well know *EA* tags came from nowhere to top force to vanishing overnight. How and why Syndicate Code 735 903 613 vanished shall be revealed as many have asked me that question.

The Elite Alinace Syndicate was born from the EA family and created by Sniper who installed T-Rex as the Syndicate leader. All EA family members became Syndicate members and others were then recruited into the family and Syndicate. EA finished a disappointing 50th in first PVP event prior to original Midtown war so expectations for the first war were low; hoped for top 25. Because of amazing leadership, 24/7 participation by members for 5 days, and wonderful commitment from all to get gold for a final push, EA shocked the world of Crime City by placing 10th in the Midtown war. Based on this finish, additional like-minded members were recruited to replace ones that did not participate and were removed from Syndicate. Again, EA showed a very strong finish by placing 8th in Market Plaza Crash. Unfortunately, this great success also caught the attention of other teams and they came recruiting top players for Silent Assassins (SAS). Minus several key players, EA slipped to 18th in Packer Heights.

More top players were recruited for SAS and then a deal offered to merge SAS and EA to return all players back to top 10 status. T-Rex always had best interest of all of us in his heart so he made a deal with MT and Vlad to merge and had over the Elite Aliance Syndicate to MT to lead in exchange for all players staying that wanted to stay. During the Chinatown battle, all of us on either team noticed low scoring by SAS officers weather on top team or on second team in Elite Alliance and wondered what was going on and why this could happen and yet top team was coasting to 2nd and Elite Aliance team to top 10. As war was ending many officers who scored low on top team announced dropping down to Elite Aliance second team with MT. MT then posted an announcement in main SAS chat about major cheating and hacking involving Vlad (Silent Assassins leader) and most of the officers moving to Elite Aliance Syndicate. This story has been well documented.

The officers that did the hacking and cheating went and hid in a new Syndicate with different name; Elite Aliance was changed to Rogue’s Gallery. Players changed their names and continued to bash Vlad and SAS. Funny part is, players doing the bashing were actually the guilty hackers and cheaters based on all screenshots that had been posted. So…..if you want to know the truth on what happened to Elite Aliance, just enter Syndicate code 735 903 613 and you will pull up the name Rogue’s Gallery. Elite Aliance did not disappear but was rather stolen from hardworking loyal players by a group of hackers and cheaters that unfortunately suckered T-Rex into a deal knowing he wanted to protect all of us. Now ask yourself, do I want to spend my money helping these low point producing hackers and cheaters stay in top 3? If your answer is no, do not apply to join Rogue’s Gallery for personal gain as there are many of great honest options in the top 10.

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nice Wall of Text, bro.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Since you seem to know the truth, is there any truth to the allegations that T-Rex taught low level members of his syndicate to hack/glitch, and then when it looked like he would get in trouble for it, he ratted out all of these same low level members he assisted?

Banned
    Post Count
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone to start a new drama thread. Maybe if I'm lucky everyone will get into a huge fight and die leaving me as the sole greatest CC player for all time.

Post Count
    Oh good! Montecore's here!

Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    EA was annoying and I'm glad they are gone.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    EA was annoying and I'm glad they are gone.
    Is there any way I can be an Indian, a member of SAS, and MWWM at the same time?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeakTheTruth View Post
    Why and how did Elite Aliance disappear from Crime City?

Elite Alinace with the wonderful misspelling GREE would never fix and the well know *EA* tags came from nowhere to top force to vanishing overnight. How and why Syndicate Code 735 903 613 vanished shall be revealed as many have asked me that question.

The Elite Alinace Syndicate was born from the EA family and created by Sniper who installed T-Rex as the Syndicate leader. All EA family members became Syndicate members and others were then recruited into the family and Syndicate. EA finished a disappointing 50th in first PVP event prior to original Midtown war so expectations for the first war were low; hoped for top 25. Because of amazing leadership, 24/7 participation by members for 5 days, and wonderful commitment from all to get gold for a final push, EA shocked the world of Crime City by placing 10th in the Midtown war. Based on this finish, additional like-minded members were recruited to replace ones that did not participate and were removed from Syndicate. Again, EA showed a very strong finish by placing 8th in Market Plaza Crash. Unfortunately, this great success also caught the attention of other teams and they came recruiting top players for Silent Assassins (SAS). Minus several key players, EA slipped to 18th in Packer Heights.

More top players were recruited for SAS and then a deal offered to merge SAS and EA to return all players back to top 10 status. T-Rex always had best interest of all of us in his heart so he made a deal with MT and Vlad to merge and had over the Elite Aliance Syndicate to MT to lead in exchange for all players staying that wanted to stay. During the Chinatown battle, all of us on either team noticed low scoring by SAS officers weather on top team or on second team in Elite Alliance and wondered what was going on and why this could happen and yet top team was coasting to 2nd and Elite Aliance team to top 10. As war was ending many officers who scored low on top team announced dropping down to Elite Aliance second team with MT. MT then posted an announcement in main SAS chat about major cheating and hacking involving Vlad (Silent Assassins leader) and most of the officers moving to Elite Aliance Syndicate. This story has been well documented.

The officers that did the hacking and cheating went and hid in a new Syndicate with different name; Elite Aliance was changed to Rogue’s Gallery. Players changed their names and continued to bash Vlad and SAS. Funny part is, players doing the bashing were actually the guilty hackers and cheaters based on all screenshots that had been posted. So…..if you want to know the truth on what happened to Elite Aliance, just enter Syndicate code 735 903 613 and you will pull up the name Rogue’s Gallery. Elite Aliance did not disappear but was rather stolen from hardworking loyal players by a group of hackers and cheaters that unfortunately suckered T-Rex into a deal knowing he wanted to protect all of us. Now ask yourself, do I want to spend my money helping these low point producing hackers and cheaters stay in top 3? If your answer is no, do not apply to join Rogue’s Gallery for personal gain as there are many of great honest options in the top 10.
    You do realize t-Rex was a hacker no? And the story of how they got all bonuses?
    If I had a dollar for how many brains you didn't have, I'd have 1 dollar.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Is there any way I can be an Indian, a member of SAS, and MWWM at the same time?
    if anyone can pull it off, it'd be you!
    Still mad at Bostick.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    No idea. I'm still trying to figure out a way to become part of CK. Those Cuddle Kings are so cute.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    No idea. I'm still trying to figure out a way to become part of CK. Those Cuddle Kings are so cute.
    OK, well let me know what you find out and I will do the same.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    So... the point of this thread is that SAS had hackers (which SAS benefited from) and they left and is bashing SAS? So SAS is innocent little victims? LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy View Post
    So... the point of this thread is that SAS had hackers (which SAS benefited from) and they left and is bashing SAS? So SAS is innocent little victims? LOL
    I'm not sure of the point of the thread myself, but I don't see how SAS benefitted from any of this.

Post Count
    No, I'm pretty sure the point of the thread is that EA had hackers that left for SAS, then they got caught hacking and all left SAS to form Rogue Gallery where they all bash SAS as being a hacker syndicate while continuing to hack themselves.

Did I get it right, OP?
    Still mad at Bostick.