DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a guild

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Join Day and Knights!

Join the Top 300 Guild Day and Knights

Invite Code: 149397574

We are looking for active players to help us reach our full potential as a guild. There is a 10k per day donation

requirement and fighting in wars is required. We have heavy to light gem players and we fight as an organized team. We

placed 293rd in Darkhome and the two conquests before that we were 400 and 416 We will not stop till we are Top 200 so

join us today if you have what it takes!

Casualty Rate -5%
    Upgrade Cost -18%
    Building Upgrade Time -22%
    Guild Member Increase +14

Join us today, we could use a player like you!

Post Count
    The Nexus Guild has a place for ONE strong member who wants to play the game their way.
    No gold payments of any kind to join, participation is battle is encouraged, gem spend is your own business!
    As long as you support the guild's bonus goals regularly (your own way)!! Requests to: 537-863-025
    Benefits/Bonuses:
    - Casualty Rate: - 10%
    - Upgrade Cost: - 23%
    - Building Upgrade Time: - 23%
    - Guild Member Increase: + 16

Lurker
    Post Count
    Come and check out the long beach drinking club. We do not require members to use gold. (Some do but that is their own preference. We ask our members for 50k donations per day and during battle to be as active as possible. Our bonus's include building upgrade cost 5/5. Building upgrade speed 5/5. Casualty decrease 2/5. And guild size +16. And like I said no gems just your dedication is needed. We generally have a fun time with the game and throughout our guild. Join us and check us out. I think you'll be very happy. Guild ID 656-827-324. And my alliance ID is 781-389-359 if you would like another ally or to chat more about the guild

Cheers

Post Count

Mason's Guild is a friendly competitive place for you

Hello Atlanta,

Consider this as a choice...

Attention Warrior Knights, Mages, Kings, Queens and Ladies Fair:

The Mason's Guild (747 268 982 has ranked in the Top400 twice and Top500 for the past 3 wars) unexpectedly has 3 openings for active and enthusiastic players. *If you value camaraderie, good fun, support and laughter and scoring high, we are your competitively friendly guild of choice. *We do have a small rite of initiation requiring wit and a bit of intelligence, not to worry - no blood or candles involved. We are looking for stats above 100K attack and defense and the maximum number of allies, as well as active participation in the life of the guild.

Swing by on your favorite dragon, royal steed, or poisoned ballista and see if we suit your style.

Lurker
    Post Count

Active members awaited in United Lords..

Powerful and Active guild with lots of bonuses and in top 400 four times in row.. but we are not satisfied and will move higher.. We hav several openings & Now recruiting Active, passionate Players: 688.901.503
    daily donations required.. 😊

Post Count

Cool Looking to hit top 200...

Top 400 guild looking to reach top 200... Have a spot open for a 100+ a/d player. Must be active daily. Free player welcome, super laid back guild. No donations requirements, just that you donate what you can, when you can and all stones, for war walls.

Building speed and upgrade cost are at 19% with lotsa members. Pm me or check us out: 702-726-490

Post Count

whiskey tango foxtrot II 384624492

need more players. feeder for a top 75 clan

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
    I have been in a camper guild since day 1 of the guilds and would like to branch out... My stats are

Level 75
    Only 59 alliance
    130k ATk
    120k def
    Iph: 11,581

Any takers?
    Hi there, the PFJ will be recruiting, please PM me with your location and in game ID if your interested. Thanks. S
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Join the Top 300 Guild Day and Knights

Invite Code: 149397574

We are looking for active players to help us reach our full potential as a guild. There is a 10k per day donation requirement and fighting in wars is required. We have heavy to light gem players and we fight as an organized team. We placed 293rd in Darkhome and we easiliy placed in Top 300 in Giants Alley! We will not stop till we are Top 200 so join us today if you have what it takes!

Casualty Rate -5%
    Upgrade Cost -18%
    Building Upgrade Time -22%
    Guild Member Increase +16

Join us today, we could use a player like you!

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 300 guild recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
    I have been in a camper guild since day 1 of the guilds and would like to branch out... My stats are

Level 75
    Only 59 alliance
    130k ATk
    120k def
    Iph: 11,581

Any takers?
    #IF Your interested in joining Heaven's Avengers, a top 300 guild that is working hard to join the ranks of Top 200. We are a strong, organized Guild recruiting the right members that know how to succeed or a less experience member that wants to learn. We are only accepting active talkers. You can send a Guild request so our Recruiters can take a look at you. 553-085-330

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb Looking for a new home...

Active and daily player
    Level: 87
    IPH: $9,083
    Stats: 236k/210k
    Looking to advance up the leader board. PM me with details...
    ~ Dash 644368543 ~

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    hey,

Top 75 guild looking for active players. International players are welcome! Gems not required!

If you are in need of a friendly and very active guild that has a U.S. and an international presence, join the Alderaanian Knights! We have members hailing from Australia to England to Singapore. We averaged top 75 in the wars (at least 75 this last war, 61, 81, 67 and 64th respectively). We have 26 bonuses and more in the near future. We are seeking strong, active players to share the benefits of a strong and experienced guild. Our guild guardian has over 750K defense.

Guild invite code is 254 761 966
    Miranda 874 514 293

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lvl 88 with 248k attack & 242 defense needs new guild

Lvl 88 with 248k attack & 242 defense needs new guild
    I'm looking for a top 100 guild that wants an active player. Your team hopefully battles every hour. I'm on a team that wastes an hour recharging for the next hour. We are top 150 but the lack of leadership drives me nuts. I like good communication which could include the posts but also something like kakao to instant message even when not in the game. I live in US.

Please email Tom.g.az.72@gmail.com if interested. Want to join ASAP.

175053188 id#

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Top 75 guild looking for active players. International players are welcome!

If you are in need of a friendly and very active guild that has a U.S. and an international presence, join the Alderaanian Knights! We have members hailing from Australia to England to Singapore. We averaged top 75 in the wars (at least 75 this last war, 61, 81, 67 and 64th respectively). We have 26 bonuses and more in the near future. We are seeking strong, active players to share the benefits of a strong and experienced guild. Our guild guardian has over 750K defense.

Guild invite code is 254 761 966
    Miranda 874 514 293

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Join the Bronx Knights 840674396