Looking for a top 150 Syndicate? Come join!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for a top 150 Syndicate? Come join!

Post Count

Looking for a top 150 Syndicate? Come join!

Hey everyone, recently my syndicate has made some cuts and now have room for 6 people. First and foremost I am not the syndicate leader, I am just making this post on their behalf.

I've been with this group since Market Plaza and we have finished top 170 every time. Our most recent battles we finished 119, 138, and 119 (again). Our leader has finally started taking an active approach on cutting weak links so we can finally make a legitimate push at top 100+.

We only ask a few things:
    1. Must get at least 15k influence points per battle. This is non-negotiable, this is what got a few of our members kicked after the last event and will surely probably get a few more kicked as time goes on.
    2. There is no minimum donation as we have all but one bonus purchased. That is the last guild member increase. We are working for it, so donations are still greatly appreciated but not required.
    3. We have 16 days to recruit, so don't be offended if you don't get accepted right away. If you have on the fence stats, we may wait to see what other interest we can get.
    4. Spending gold is by no means a requirement, but if you do spend gold we are looking for you! We would love to have more gold spenders.

There are no minimum stat requirements, but if your stats are not very high then we may ask you for verification (a simple screenshot will do) of how many Influence Points you put up last battle.

Our leader is a tank, he has nearly 500k attack/defense and puts up 700k+ IP per battle.

Send me a PM (preferred) or post here if you're interested. We are a for sure top 150 syndicate, and with the help of the 9 new members we will have for this next event, then a top 100 push is by no means out of the discussion. As we look to expand, we hope you can join us.

I am not posting the syndicate code here because we have some officers who have a happy finger when it comes to accepting people. Once you pass through our evaluation to see if you'll fit our syndicate I will PM you the code.

Post Count
    Bumping this up, still have 7 spots!