Punish the losers. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Punish the losers.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well if he's dumb enough to post this thread he will probably sell all his buildings and build all defense buildings and buy henchmen
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    Very funny...

Post Count
    He wasn't joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count

Get ready for the truth

the truth is coming

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    He wasn't joking.
    Well I was.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    Well I was.
    You still here?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love when people just picks a few lines out of context and uses that as their crappy argument.

I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...
    Out of context?you called me and all other who robs, idiot. Pleas explain me what you want with this tread...its like me calling out all gold buyers and call them idiots becuse they are stronger then me and they rob me..you are such a crybaby, crying to gree for not punishing the "mean robbers"

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    Stop feeding the troll. I am convinced that this whole thread is for trolling purposes. Someone can't be this hmmmm (I will be nice).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy View Post
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Are you talking to him or me?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    @OP......and if do not rob you are not using one main feature of this game.........for most of the players robbing revenue exceeds their Iph .....sorry for being so laconic but I have to back to robbing....I need the cash to buy that toy factory.....see ya.....
    Last edited by Antheus; 06-05-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Out of context?you called me and all other who robs, idiot. Pleas explain me what you want with this tread...its like me calling out all gold buyers and call them idiots becuse they are stronger then me and they rob me..you are such a crybaby, crying to gree for not punishing the "mean robbers"
    I repeat: I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...

Quote Originally Posted by Antheus View Post
    @OP......and if do not rob you are not using one main feature of this game.........for most of the players robbing revenue exceeds their Iph .....sorry for being so laconic but I have to back to robbing....I need the cash to buy that toy factory.....see ya.....
    Read the thread before replying.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I repeat: I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...

Read the thread before replying.
    Such a baby.. the name of the tread is; "punish the loser". what have you answered ? That you are an whiner? what is e-peen?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Such a baby.. the name of the tread is; "punish the loser". what have you answered ? That you are an whiner? what is e-peen?
    I made a suggestion to make the game more challenging because:

1: It's annoying with all those messages every day just from one or 2 people failing 25 out of 50 attacks.

2: I like robbing people myself, but I still think it's too easy.

All you've done is reading the first section and assumed that i'm a whiner. Just shows how immature some people are in here.
    Last edited by Hey; 06-05-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I made a suggestion to make the game more challenging because:

1: It's annoying with all those messages every day just from one or 2 people failing 25 out of 50 attacks.

2: I like robbing people myself, but I still think it's too easy.

All you've done is reading the first section and assumed that i'm a whiner. Just shows how immature some people are in here.
    Ok, Read your own post..robbing is a huge part of the game. And you want them to change that so you wont get robbed? Becuse u hate all the msgs..stop reading them.! and collect your pay..Just my suggestion.. If its to easy, you are not doing it right, ( assume) that your stats isent the biggest in CC.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You're an idiot. The money is added to your account as soon as you win the rob. Whether you pick up the little picture of money on the ground or not is irrelevant. Now please stop talking.
    NO... No it isn't. I'll rob people (on my 3 android accounts but not on my iPad) and then attack them and lose, and lose $0. As long as the money is still laying on the ground it isn't in your hands to lose.

@Hey... stop complaining about things not worth complaining about! GO ROB SOMEONE!
    Aren't you more angry that rival hoods with a lot of trees crash the game 30 times before they finally load?!?!

Android is still > iOS

1. money stays uncollected until it is picked up
    2. we can see mafia codes from friend profiles
    3. we can check Syndicate invite request stats by looking at their profile before we accept them
    4. we have 100% multi-click loot drops
    5. we don't ever catch the RedScythe plague after transfers

6. I'm sure I'm missing a couple more that make up for the fact that I still crash every 5-10 rival hoods and after 3-5rival hoods returning to my hood never loads my 8hr buildings and their collections are all sitting at the top of the hood.

Hey, you are on Android... live the good life and enjoy it.