Punish the losers. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Punish the losers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Since this statement is always applicable, I'm just gonna add it to the sig.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    The game was designed to make it possible to rob stronger players. It encourages people to collect and gives you an incentive to go looking for robbery targets. If you don't like it, go play sim city. Christ you're dense.
    Of course it should still be possible to win, but I just think it's too easy at the moment. I often rob people with stats that's a bit higher than mine, but I wouldn't mind if they made it more challenging.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Since this statement is always applicable, I'm just gonna add it to the sig.
    Nice......
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Im pissed too because i cant farm the players with IPH who were stupid enough to attack me after i robbed them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    I have a feeling that you're one the idiots exploiting this "feature" and don't want to see it gone.

Anyways. Sorry for coming here with a suggestion, I guess this game is perfect in any way...
    Haha. Yeah, im one of many who rob buildings. So im an idiot? Your suggestion is just based on you getting robbed, and you want them to get punished? Just farm your buildings when they are ready. What "feature" am i explotining exactly??

Banned
    Post Count
    Almost every day my wall is spammed with people trying to rob my buidlings and losing every other time, because their stats are crap. But since you can just wait to collect the money till you're done robbing, the only thing they lose is some wasted stamina.

Could you please make it harder for people to use that exploit? Maybe do something like making you lose 50% of your stamina if you fail. Or force people to pick up the money while robbing, and make them unbankable till you're back at your own city again.

I'm not loosing a terrible amount of money on those people, but it's still annoying to get these messages all the time, so I hope you'll take this into consideration.
    The question you should be concerned with is "why is my defence ridiculously ineffective?!"

Forget all the other stuff, defence has always been ineffective. Blame Gree for being dorks, or yourself for not collecting your buildings on time. And since Gree will always be dorks, don't expect anything to change any time soon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Haha. Yeah, im one of many who rob buildings. So im an idiot? Your suggestion is just based on you getting robbed, and you want them to get punished? Just farm your buildings when they are ready. What "feature" am i explotining exactly??
    I love when people just picks a few lines out of context and uses that as their crappy argument.

Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    What "feature" am i explotining exactly??
    I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...
    Last edited by Hey; 06-05-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    Almost every day my wall is spammed with people trying to rob my buidlings and losing every other time, because their stats are crap. But since you can just wait to collect the money till you're done robbing, the only thing they lose is some wasted stamina.

Could you please make it harder for people to use that exploit? Maybe do something like making you lose 50% of your stamina if you fail. Or force people to pick up the money while robbing, and make them unbankable till you're back at your own city again.

I'm not loosing a terrible amount of money on those people, but it's still annoying to get these messages all the time, so I hope you'll take this into consideration.
    there robbing you like **** arent they?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wa7sh View Post
    there robbing you like **** arent they?
    Nah only my NC's in the hours where I can't really collect from them anyways. Like I said, i'm not losing much money on them.
    Last edited by Hey; 06-05-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    The question you should be concerned with is "why is my defence ridiculously ineffective?!"

Forget all the other stuff, defence has always been ineffective. Blame Gree for being dorks, or yourself for not collecting your buildings on time. And since Gree will always be dorks, don't expect anything to change any time soon.
    You're right. That's why it was only a suggestion.

Post Count
    You're right. That's why it was only a suggestion.
    Thanks for your suggestion! -Gree

#smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Lol . Still, it doesn't hurt trying.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    OP, the best punishment to those robbing will be to sell all your buildings. That way, it pisses them off to see your empty hood.
    Level 200
    114 694 256

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Or you could just leave your buildgings robbed.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    Shhh... we're trying to get him to sell his buildings!
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.