Punish the losers.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Punish the losers.

Post Count

Exclamation Punish the losers.

Almost every day my wall is spammed with people trying to rob my buidlings and losing every other time, because their stats are crap. But since you can just wait to collect the money till you're done robbing, the only thing they lose is some wasted stamina.

Could you please make it harder for people to use that exploit? Maybe do something like making you lose 50% of your stamina if you fail. Or force people to pick up the money while robbing, and make them unbankable till you're back at your own city again.

I'm not loosing a terrible amount of money on those people, but it's still annoying to get these messages all the time, so I hope you'll take this into consideration.
    Last edited by Hey; 06-05-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    You sir, are victim of the green plague!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Naawhhh...poor little thing, stupid ppl messing with your newspaper. I would be more worried about the fact that you are loosing money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidkiller View Post
    You sir, are victim of the green plague!
    Um...What?

Post Count
    I don't think you have any idea how this game works. The money is already automatically collected after robs, but I don't know how that's relevant to your complaint.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Naawhhh...poor little thing, stupid ppl messing with your newspaper. I would be more worried about the fact that you are loosing money.
    It's an exploit, and it's stupid. I don't care about you, I just want the game to played properly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't think you have any idea how this game works. The money is already automatically collected after robs, but I don't know how that's relevant to your complaint.
    Yes but you don't collect the money before you leave, that's the problem.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    It's an exploit, and it's stupid. I don't care about you, I just want the game to played properly.
    Exploit how..? Stupid how..? But i care about you. So you want to change the game so you dont get all the Green in your paper?

Post Count
    Sore...winner?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    Yes but you don't collect the money before you leave, that's the problem.
    You're an idiot. The money is added to your account as soon as you win the rob. Whether you pick up the little picture of money on the ground or not is irrelevant. Now please stop talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Exploit how..? Stupid how..? But i care about you. So you want to change the game so you dont get all the Green in your paper?
    It's an exploit because people can lose all they want without consequences. It would make the game more challenging if you actually had to think before attacking someone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You're an idiot. The money is added to your account as soon as you win the rob. Whether you pick up the little picture of money on the ground or not is irrelevant. Now please stop talking.
    Maybe it's different on IOS? I'm using an android phone and I don't collect anything before I click on the money or leave. And I don't lose anything while failing a robbery unless I have i the money on me.
    Last edited by Hey; 06-05-2013 at 07:09 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A while ago they switched it so that the money goes into your account as soon as you rob/attack. People still will bank the money on a successful attack, so that you don't get any of it back. I agree that you should only be able to bank while in your own hood. You never get any back for robbery, however, so it is not relevant.

I used to use the "leave it on the ground" exploit, as well, but now have a much higher IPH than most of the people in my rivals list. I also find fewer no-bankers that have stats lower than mine, so I don't do much attacking these days.

M@
    Started late June 2012.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My idea for this, in addition to not being able to bank away from home, is to have a chance for a counterattack, where if they are in your hood for more than a minute (30s?) then there is a chance for a counterattack where your mafia takes on their mafia without the benefit of their defensive buildings.

M@
    Started late June 2012.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHoop View Post
    My idea for this, in addition to not being able to bank away from home, is to have a chance for a counterattack, where if they are in your hood for more than a minute (30s?) then there is a chance for a counterattack where your mafia takes on their mafia without the benefit of their defensive buildings.
    M@
    That would be cool. But I don't the timer should start unless you're robbing them.
    Last edited by Hey; 06-05-2013 at 07:23 AM.